Obama (Not Bill Clinton) Stars In New Hot Book

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jan 22, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

A new, erotic novel being described as “fan fiction,” which features the first couple as protagonists-in-chief, is now on sale.

Surely American literature has reached new heights with the publication of GuestHouse Games, in which Barack and Michelle Obama, “alone in their isolated beachfront guesthouse in the tropical paradise of Kailua, Hawaii,” are “drawn into the ancient Hawaiian spiritual world and into the exploration of their own deepest and most forbidden desires.”

It looks like you’ll have to read the whole thing to find out why they’re staying in the guest house as opposed to the main residence, among other mysteries.

uStarNovels, the publisher of this pioneering work, describes itself as a purveyor of “specially crafted original erotica and erotic romance” featuring “characters that are relatable for everyone” and “experiences that are credible.” Chris Matthews, brace yourself for more thrills up your leg.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corne...k-and-michelle-obama-sale-now-eliana-johnson#

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

People actually buy shit like this?

Oh wait...if they read intelligently as they vote, I guess they do.

3. Since a significant percentage of obama supporters can't read, or at least can't read english, I predict lukewarm sales.

4. I doubt this is going to sell well. The single women segment which the author is targeting are still busy reading Fifty Shades of Grey.

On the other hand, Liberals do experience strong erotic feelings where the Obonobos are concerned.

Does Chrissyfag wants to get married to both of the Obonobos? You know, because the Obonobos want to redefine marriage and all?

5. pspr

pspr

I think it is pretty funny that an erotic novel was written featuring Obama.

I'm sure Chis Matthews has already purchased a few copies for reading around the house, in the bathroom, in the bedroom, in the dining room, in the study, etc.

6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Matthews has probably already tinkled down his leg just thinking about it.

7. pspr

pspr

Yes, I think on live TV yesterday during the inauguration. :D

8. Lucrum

Lucrum

That was yesterday? Damn, I missed it. :)