Obama Nominee: White People Who Don't Vote Black Should Be Excluded From Process

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JamesL, May 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Why do you enjoy coming here day after day just to make an ass of yourself?

#41     May 2, 2013
  2. LEAPup

LEAPup

REAL Africans won't have them, nor accept them... Trash like rcg would be dead in minutes there.

#42     May 2, 2013
  3. pspr

pspr

I call it Ricters Syndrome.

#43     May 2, 2013
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

[​IMG]

#44     May 4, 2013
  5. Eight

Eight

I overcame White Guilt!! I moved to where all the people are White [except it helps to speak Spanish, it is California after all]

The vote buying thingy is a whole 'nuther problem presenting itself. If it was helping me directly or indirectly it would not be a problem, of course. The thing is the Public Sector takes my money and uses it to screw me over royally so that is the next problem to solve on the list... whoa, something is bubbling up out of my thinker... Emigration to somewhere that actually acts like they want me and not just my tax money! That's the answer! I might have to take my own infrastructure but, I mean really, what does it take to power a laptop? Some solar panels can do it..

It would feel soooo good to emigrate from this leftist-and-getting-worse-s%^t with it's incredibly bad laws about pollution... and just give the whole Public Sector thingy the upraised middle finger salute on the way out.. They have half the GNP going through their hands year after year and they accomplish NOTHING except to enable those that make things worse...

#45     May 4, 2013
  6. Eight

Eight

horseshit... Blacks are by far the most racial in all their thinking. That's how they got where they are today!

#46     May 4, 2013
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

Rickdickter's on drugs. Deep down he knows blacks are the true racists, but the typical lunatic liberal in him says deny, deny, deny.

#47     May 4, 2013
  8. pspr

pspr

Rectum is just plain stupid. He is stupid whether it is morning, afternoon or evening. Nobody can be drunk all their waking hours.

#48     May 4, 2013
  9. LEAPup

LEAPup

It's sad but so true...

#49     May 4, 2013
  10. The only exposure that dipshit has to blacks is the guy in his office that is "so dark he might as well be black". Those are his words...

Odds are Ricter would shit himself if he walked down an urban street and came across a dreadlocked black guy looking at him (IOW, if RCG Trader walked towards him, Ricter would run across the street)...

#50     May 4, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.