Obama Nominee: White People Who Don't Vote Black Should Be Excluded From Process

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JamesL, May 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucrum

Lucrum

"Mindset"? It's reality, nurse. And I'm not angry, just disappointed with the decline of our once great nation. Thanks in no small part to people with your mindset.

#31     May 2, 2013
  2. Unfortunately, blacks have lost ground in the past 50 years. Yes, they have more theoretical rights, but their actual circumstances are arguably worse.

In the 1950's, there were many excellent inner city black high schools. Today I doubt there is one in the entire country. In virtually all measures of social function, they were doing better than today, eg illegitimate births, education, marriage, welfare, unemployment, crime, drug abuse.

We have a couple of generations now that accept welfare, single mother families, functional illiteracy, drug abuse, crime, prison and decayed cities as normal.

#32     May 2, 2013
  3. Richter makes a valid point in observing that the economic status of one's parents is a hugely significant factor in being successful today. Of course, like many of his observations, he doesn't seem to appreciate that it argues against his point that affirmative action is necessary or appropriate.

Economic status affects whites as well as blacks. AA merely raises the bar even higher for poor whites, as they not only have to combat their economic status but black privilege as well. Don't kid yourself for one minute. If the children of big law firm partners and CEO's were being damaged by AA, it would end immediately.

Instead, they send their kids to elite white only(excluding a few token blacks, like Obama's kids) private schools and make sure success is wired for them through connections, etc. Poor whites are not so lucky. They are condemned to government schools which try to dumb everything down to the lowest common denominator so everyone feels good about themselves.

The other big reason that economic status is so important is differning attitudes to education and success. Elites expect and demand top academic performance from their kids as a matter of course. If it is not forthcoming, it is a family crisis and all available resources are thrown at the problem, eg tutors, counselors, new schools, etc. Asians of course are notorious for pushing thei rkids to do well academically , and the results show.

Poor kids, white and black, these days do not have much expected of them. Usually the parents lack education achievement and have at best an ambivalent attitude toward it. Home life is often chaotic, with drug and alcohol abuse, mental illness and depression born of failure and hopelessness prevalent.

#33     May 2, 2013
  4. Unfortunately with dipshits like you , Mel Watt, sen hank johnson (of fearing guam would tip over fame), and other nut jobs of the congressional black circus in power: your silliness justifies JIM CROW.

(As a concerned citizen) When are you people going to grow the fuck up?

#34     May 2, 2013
  5. Shit that's a laugh, by virtually any socio-economic measure blacks (controlling for income) dominate with maladaptive behavior and fiscal incompetence.

#35     May 2, 2013
  6. Well that will happen when you're too stupid to grasp a concept meant to be figurative vs literal.

#36     May 2, 2013
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

And who are the REAL racists when 97% of blacks vote for a guy because of skin color??? Hmmmmm!

Worse, half the whites vote for a guy with absolutely ZERO accomplishments, and IS a KNOWN communist.:eek: The dumbing of America has come home to roost and I'd consider it damned near worse than a nuclear bomb.

Want to tear America from limb to limb? No need to bomb her. All that's needed is some help from the lunatic msm, complete dumb fucks who buy into it, and lazy, worthless blacks who have PROVEN themselves to be racists, yet call themselves "African Americans.":mad: :mad: :mad:

#37     May 2, 2013
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

I just call them Africans.

#38     May 2, 2013
  9. I swear I remember a science story in college detailing info about the neutron bomb.

The really interesting part was they described the potential for literally racial bombs targeting specific dna sequences or something like that.
    I suspect that takes a biological agent but the concept is interesting.

Now we just need to find the liberal authoritarian or muslim gene and we're set.

#39     May 2, 2013
  10. Thanks.

#40     May 2, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.