Obama Nominee: White People Who Don't Vote Black Should Be Excluded From Process

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JamesL, May 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. At least you admit obama is the "affirmative action/ welfare" prezident.

#11     May 1, 2013
  2. Black people should set the example that they want White people to follow. White people already do it for them, as you pointed out.

They have had 3 generations since the abolition of slavery to sort themselves out and learn from White example, how to generate wealth for themselves.

Instead, they seem as if racially inclined to loot the White population while accusing them of racism.

It's the "big lie" that is believable..... that White people are somehow responsible for the failure of the Black population to integrate into the value system that built and sustains this great Country - the greatest on earth, judging by how many poor immigrants keep coming here.

I am very thankful my Irish and German ancestors came to America, 4 generations ago. I do not blame the British for the hardships I may have encountered in my life.

#12     May 1, 2013
  3. Ricter

Ricter

Actually, the contest begins closer to the end of Jim Crow. The "black"/"white" gap is narrowing, but the gap remains because of different initial conditions. Motivation, hard work, health all being equal, it's still better for a kid's Life outcome, on average, to have been born in a wealthy community than in a poor community.

#13     May 1, 2013
  4. Eight

Eight

To that Black moron the "democratic process" probably means the welfare office..

#14     May 2, 2013
  5. Sheesh. Jim Crow...Jim Crow...Jim Crow...Everybody talking about a Jim Crow.

1. Come, listen all you gals and boys, Ise just from Tuckyhoe; I'm goin, to sing a little song, My name's Jim Crow.

2. I went down to the river, I didn't mean to stay; But dere I see so many gals, I couldn't get away.

3. And arter I been dere awhile, I tought I push my boat; But I tumbled in de river, And I find myself afloat.

4. I git upon a flat boat, I cotch de Uncle Sam; Den I went to see de place where Dey kill'd de Pakenham.

5. And den I go to Orleans, An, feel so full of flight; Dey put me in de Calaboose, An, keep me dere all night.

6. When I got out I hit a man, His name I now forgot; But dere was noting left of him 'Cept a little grease spot.

7. And oder day I hit a man, De man was mighty fat I hit so hard I nockt him in To an old cockt hat.

8. I whipt my weight in wildcats, I eat an alligator; I drunk de Mississippy up! O! I'm de very creature.

9. I sit upon a hornet's nest, I dance upon my bead; I tie a wiper round my neck An, den I go to bed.

10. I kneel to de buzzard, An, I bow to the crow; An eb'ry time I weel about I jump jis so.

#15     May 2, 2013
  6. So since meritocracy is narrowing the gap, can we finally quit doling out special preference and benefits based on skin tone?

or are we forever going to be held hostage by the positive feedback loop of incompetence brings gifts from the competent?

#16     May 2, 2013
  7. Hate to break the news to ya, it's going to get worse.

Diversity is coming to a zip code near you. Yuppers, you know those exclusive zip codes, well the Feds want to "encourage" "affordable housing" aka Section 8 qualified to move into your neighborhood.

#17     May 2, 2013
  8. Painfully obvious. Are you looking to steal my handle?:p

#18     May 2, 2013
  9. Sometimes obvious truths have to be brought to encourage rational thinking.

#19     May 2, 2013
  10. blanket statement. Prejudiced at least.

#20     May 2, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.