Obama nominates a racist

Discussion in 'Politics' started by drjekyllus, May 26, 2009.

1. I just realized just how ridiculous you actually are. How do you deal with it? Is it a conscious decision? Or are you completely oblivious?

#41     May 28, 2009
  2. fhl

fhl

Are you still p*ssed that you got your head handed to you on that other thread?

It <b>shows</b>.:D

#42     May 28, 2009
  3. Cesko

Cesko

Or he simply doesn't understand.

#43     May 28, 2009
  4. lol is that a joke? You never even came back after I owned all your idiotic points with statements I had already made. I wouldn't have come back either if I were you. You were the only conservative here stupid enough to touch it. why do you think hardly anyone else said anything? Think about it...

If you think you can actually rebuke the argument then stop being a whiny bitch and stalling, go do it. Point by point. And yes, it does have to make sense.

#44     May 28, 2009
  5. This is for all of you:

You cannot just say a certain argument is wrong without structuring an intelligent rebuttal. You have to actually construct a counter argument that addresses the points. Geeze, you're like the 12 year old who can say only 'I know you , but what am I".

If you can't do the above, then stop bitching and stfu.

#45     May 28, 2009
  6. Hmmmm....history would refute that claim.

A court made of white men actually ruled that a one man could equal 3/5ths of another based solely on the amount of melanin in his skin.

Was that a sound decision?

#46     May 28, 2009
  7. Of course they can. They're Republicans. More to the point, they're ET Republicans. If they were at all interested in intelligent dialogue, then they would have nothing to do with today's GOP.

#47     May 28, 2009
  8. How about the one where some white men decided that Native Americans cannot actually own land.

Smart?

#48     May 28, 2009
  9. Oh, a what about the one where women could not practice law because the strife of the bar would affect the femininity.

That one was 8 to 1.

Smart white men?

#49     May 28, 2009
  10. Oh, and a woman sued for her right to vote.

Do you know what those smart white men said???

Nope, only men can vote....oopps, I mean only white men can vote.

#50     May 28, 2009