Obama nominates a racist

Discussion in 'Politics' started by drjekyllus, May 26, 2009.

1. Retrograde development would b Mr. Darwin getting off his couch to answer his door. He might get to that door in 1-2 thousand years.

I disagree with retrograde development however, if we can manage not to blow ourselves up:)

#91     May 31, 2009
  2. Mav88

Mav88

Mav, the stupid one is u

U speak of natural selection as if it occurs within ur generation, or ur childrens, or their childrens. Our present form of society has not been around long enough to make an assertion on something so simple minded as a political construct.

Quit listening to Rush and read a book

Hey ganny tranny, I never said that, I said natural selection has been removed. It is undeniable that the evolutionary forces on humans have changed, only a moron would claim otherwise. It is also a fact that genetic variations within a species can appear within only a few generations with slective breeding.

Quit reading astrology and study real science

#92     May 31, 2009
  3. Actually, you are the moron. You have proven it on this post and countless other posts. Natural selection is occuring in my generation, it occured in my parents generation and it will occur in my childrens generation and the generations that follow. It is a continuous process.

#93     May 31, 2009
  4. JDL

JDL

thats right, nobody wants to talk about that

#94     May 31, 2009
  5. But whites were slaves, from roman times to the modern era-they were normally called foreighners" or "lower class", but existing on a feudal state, bound to the land for generations , forced military service-with no pay-well I guess you have parliamentary democracy and the enlightenment to thank for that, but whats new here, just the comparative ethnicity of the "lower classes"?

Besides, it could be worse-without small accidents of history and timing, you could be living in a french colony:D
    Vive la France!

Gee, that would be awful.

#95     May 31, 2009