Obama: Nobody made these guys (American troops) to go to war.....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bearice, Jun 22, 2010.

1. you right wingnuts are funny sometimes. i guess thinking is not your strong suite. who is out there talking about an armed overthrow of the government right now?

#11     Jun 22, 2010
  2. His grenades seem to only be thrown in one direction. Many threads started here by members of ET's Far Right contingent have been false at face, either in fact or by attribution. You are not the first person to post a snopes link. This thread is not all that different. And so it goes. I have my biases, but I try not to exaggerate or lie to make a point. Therefore, I think my posts are "better."

#12     Jun 22, 2010
  3. Ricter

Ricter

Since you have most everyone on ignore, you of course missed the link to snopes. Good work there, scat.

#13     Jun 22, 2010
  4. #14     Jun 22, 2010
  5. Your new slogan?

#15     Jun 22, 2010
  6. cstfx

cstfx

#16     Jun 22, 2010
  7. If ET would just institute a posting rule that says you must cite your source when quoting (as most other boards do) then no need to be asking for a source. Provide the source or thread is deleted.

Why ET refuses to do something like this is rather confusing. Why is requiring your source to be listed a bad thing?

#17     Jun 22, 2010
  8. Just because some lunatic posts incorrect data does not make him "Far Right". Stop with the assumptions already.

The OP has posted numerous times on this site. He is angry with ALL government, not just left or right.

#18     Jun 22, 2010
  9. #19     Jun 22, 2010
  10. Great, let's put one more thing in place I have to monitor.

#20     Jun 22, 2010