Obama needs to be a dad, not a friend...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by BosyBillups, Mar 20, 2009.

1. I AGREE! My bad. I meant "no diff" in the Nov election results NOT in who would be better prepared for these economic challenges.

#11     Mar 20, 2009
  2. Haven't you heard, all parents are to be friends first and parents second. Another disaster given to us by the left, particularly the dime store psychologists that permeate accademia.
    Lack of leadership starts in the home, presuming there is anyone there to lead at all. The radical left has made every attempt to dismantle the family structure and have done so quite successfully.

#12     Mar 20, 2009
  3. oh. you must mean we should emulate people like rush with 3 divorces or palin with an unmarried child who is a mother.

Christians or Non-Christians, Divorce Rate Remains Unchanged
    35 percent of married born-again Christians have been divorced at least once – the same percentage as among married adults who are unbelievers
    http://www.christianpost.com/Societ...-divorce-rate-remains-unchanged-16/index.html

#13     Mar 20, 2009
  4. If anything regarding Rush and Palin, those examples should mean you love those two for that behavior.

Unless that is you don't believe in your own party's culture.

#14     Mar 20, 2009
  5. What Obama essentially did was use a fairly large audience to garner further public support for his stimulus plan. That was the principal topic of discussion. And he did so without paying for air time. He was already in California anyway. This thread is a non-issue one way or the other. I fail to see the point of it. First, his critics are calling him an elitist, and now the very same people are criticizing his effort to connect with people. Make up your minds, eh?

Let the man genuinely screw up badly and deny it before taking him to task with all this prefabricated righteous indignation.

#15     Mar 20, 2009
  6. JDL

JDL

another bitch boy cries the blues, be a man. well unless your gay then i understand :eek:

#16     Mar 20, 2009
  7. unlike you i dont have a party or a religion. i dont require some hypocrite spokesman to tell me how to think.

#17     Mar 20, 2009
  8. Great. Now tell me what my party and religion is.

#18     Mar 20, 2009
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Then why get defensive about a remark directed toward the left?

#19     Mar 20, 2009
  10. JDL

JDL

you guys need a pad or a tampon, all you do is whine and cry like a women, grow the fuck up and be a man. damn i never seen so many men acting like a bunch of bitches :eek:

#20     Mar 20, 2009