Obama needs 24 - 48 hrs for USA economy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by talknet, Jan 21, 2009.

1. Oh my. Never mind...

#21     Jan 22, 2009
  2. talknet

talknet

Request to all people. If you think this thread is about economy, please force moderators to move this thread back to "economics section" where it was originally posted.

Moderators have a bad habit of moving all the threads to "politics and religion".

#22     Jan 23, 2009
  3. talknet

talknet

I challenge FBI and CIA to speak to me face to face. I will provide them my address and phone number.

If I get ANGRY, I will DESTROY the whole FBI and CIA. They do not know me.

#23     Jan 23, 2009
  4. I'm just guessing that you've stopped taking your meds, haven't you?

I'll quit trolling you now. I'm pretty sure you can't help yourself at this point.

Ta

#24     Jan 23, 2009
  5. I think talknet is engaging in performance art. No one can really be that stupid, either with or without medication. I'm convinced that he is a master of parody, thumbing his nose at just about everyone at Fox news and those who watch it. He is ET's very own Stephen Colbert.

#25     Jan 23, 2009
  6. talknet

talknet

For those who mess with people from the "dark side", their fate will be far worse than physical annihilation. When all is said and done, I will bury them all.

REST IN PEACE, FBI and CIA.

#26     Jan 23, 2009
  7. One would think with the frequency of articles you post, you would be smart enough to realize that the root of this problem is not Bush. Sure he was a terrible president, but blaming everything on him is just as ignorant as saying nothing was his fault.

#27     Jan 23, 2009
  8. Nominated for most sensible comment lately.

#28     Jan 23, 2009