Obama needs 24 - 48 hrs for USA economy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by talknet, Jan 21, 2009.

1. talknet

talknet

Yesterday DOW fell -325 after USA President Inauguration and today also it has started falling.

#11     Jan 21, 2009
  2. talknet

talknet

The whole USA economy & world economy is falling apart but the USA president & Vice-President are dancing with their wives at "Inauguration Ball". They are having a "party time" and making childish decisions such as "pay freeze for senior white house staff".

Now, Day 3 and nothing has happened when the economic decisions should have been immediately declared at USA President Inauguration instead of "useless speech".

My message of "Military/Army takeover" have been received by my worldwide military friends and contacts. Let's see what happens next.

I have friends and contacts in USA army, Russian army, European army and Indian army.

#12     Jan 22, 2009
  3. but y indian army, they are a big joke

#13     Jan 22, 2009
  4. Bush and his team have been working hard to rescue the USA
    from financial crisis? Wow, what drugs are you on?
    :D

Or do you actually believe that spending $145 BILLION of taxpayer money to "bail-out" AIG is a good thing?

Or how about spending $45 BILLION on Citicorp . . . a bank that currently has a market-cap of only $16 billion?

Or how about the "extra" BILLIONS that Bush's Treasury Secretary Hank Paulson gave to Ken Lewis at BofA last month because Lewis made a bad "purchase" of Merrill?

Since when did TAXPAYERS choose to be put on the hook for take-overs in the banking industry?

The more you post . . . the more you look like a total FOOL.
    :D

#14     Jan 22, 2009
  5. maxpi

maxpi

Day two [or whatever it is] of the Obama administration and the crisis is dragging on, and on... will he ever really say what his plan is for the USA? The suspense is so old now it's depressing...

#15     Jan 22, 2009
  6. talknet

talknet

What further improvements and better policies can Barack Obama make/implement which George Bush could not make. It is a dead end and there is no way out. It's over.

George Bush was the Best-ever USA President.

#16     Jan 22, 2009
  7. All you neocon and far-right wingers can blame your soaking, wet hero, 'Dubya.'

If you don't like the economy, blame it on the turd who's responsible or STFU.

Thanks.

#17     Jan 22, 2009
  8. My, you're a stupid f*cker. I'd like to follow you around for awhile, just for the laughs.

#18     Jan 22, 2009
  9. Go change your diaper.

#19     Jan 22, 2009
  10. Fomenting sedition and armed rebellion. Hopefully the USSS, FBI and Homeland Security folks already know where you live. You could be the last male in Guantanamo!

#20     Jan 22, 2009