Obama / NBC News Campaign Slogan

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Navin Johnson, Apr 30, 2012.

1. Ask your overlord Luke, he is going to Hell, per his own admission, let him tell you.

#21     Apr 30, 2012
  2. pspr

pspr

You are the one who made the statement about "kicking the shit" out of those who say they are going to Hell. I'm just asking for your specifics.

#22     Apr 30, 2012
  3. and again, I refer you to your master, Luke. He is your father, you know.:D

#23     Apr 30, 2012
  4. pspr

pspr

Don't be so stupid. It doesn't make you look good. Your statment about kicking the shit out of people who say they are going to Hell makes no sense what so ever.

And, after making such a stupid statement compounding it with more stupid dribble about Lucum being my master or father is rather childish on your part.

#24     Apr 30, 2012
  5. pspr

pspr

That's right RCG. Run away just when we are starting to get to the truth of the matter. :p

#25     Apr 30, 2012
  6. Max E.

Max E.

Careful what you wish for chief, if there really is a god im not so sure he would approve of your lifestyle either.... those "naughty male nurse" parties you frequently attend arent exactly on a "to do" list according to the bible....

[​IMG]

#26     Apr 30, 2012
  7. pspr

pspr

Obama slogan is tied to Nazi Germany

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/l_z_pHUKajc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#27     May 1, 2012
  8. Max, wow, bruh, who knew?

That image if very homoerotic. So either you are subscribed to receive such images, or you went looking for them. Either way, I hope you get things worked out.:)

#28     May 1, 2012
  9. Max E.

Max E.

Actually when i was reading the news i happened to come across an article entitled "A day in the life of male nurses from peoria," and this picture was in the article titled "Peoria male nurse staff party" Interestingly the article said they did a survey, and 100% of the male nurses surveyed admitted to blowing a doctor in the broom closet, at some point in their life..... They said that the ones who work the graveyard shift are much more prone to engaging in sex with other men while on duty....

#29     May 1, 2012