Obama:Nation needs to do some soul-searching over shooting of black teen

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Mar 23, 2012.

1. Why the insecurity 377 ?

#21     Mar 23, 2012
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

No insecurity, just a strong opinion dumbass.

Your stupidity is vexing, I'll admit that. I don't encounter such idiots in RL so my response is somewhat harsh. I don't think I've ever seen you post anything but inanity in this forum. You are really mindless bigarrow.

#22     Mar 23, 2012
  3. pspr

pspr

That really sums it up.

Let the police and the state do their jobs. That's what we (or Floridians) pay them for.

#23     Mar 23, 2012
  4. Something is wrong with you, from your posts I thought it was insecurity but it sure could be some other demon eating you up.

#24     Mar 23, 2012
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

The chief of police has been chased out of office for his decision to not arrest Zimmerman for murder or manslaughter. The police showed up and Zimmerman was bloodied and had a broken nose. He had a permit to carry and Florida has a "stand your ground" self-defense law.

I'm not doing too well with my purged ignore list am I pspr? LOL. The idiocy of some people in here is incredible.

#25     Mar 23, 2012
  6. Zimmerman is innocent of all crimes. He was within the law to kill the black man and that is the end of the matter.

All of us have the right to bear arms and to kill potential threats, without fear of prosecution.

#26     Mar 23, 2012
  7. Let the police do their job? Yes, Zimmerman should not follow that boy, confront that boy. Did you listen to his phone call to the 911? He is saying the boy look suspicious because he is walking around and looking around. So you tell me why that is suspicious? Why is the walking around and looking around suspicious? And Zimmerman (assume) and say the boy look like he on drugs. Why? Just walking and looking around show someone is on the drugs? In my opinion Zimmerman imagination is going crazy and he confuse what he think in his mind, to reality. And he kill that boy from the fear of his own imagination.
    Pretend you are living in the foreign country. And you learn to speak their language but is obvious you have accent. What if people always think YOU are suspicious for no reasons but fear of your accent?

#27     Mar 23, 2012
  8. Obama is a racist, by trying to attack Zimmerman for acting lawfully.

If Obama has a problem with the American way, he should go back to Africa.

Zimmerman did nothing wrong, that's why he was not arrested. If any of us were in a similar situation, it would be good to have the law on our side.

#28     Mar 23, 2012
  9. pspr

pspr

You purged your ignor list??!! You better start taking some blood pressure meds then. There is no end to the loons running around the P&R arguing rediculous positions. The real problem with them is that they are un-teachable.

Speaking of un-teachable, has anyone seen a post today from "c"?

#29     Mar 23, 2012
  10. Kid walking home minding his business in his fathers neighborhood with a bag of skittles

Zimmerman strapped with a 9mm stalks and confronts kid minding his own business after police told him not to

Zimmerman was the threat

#30     Mar 23, 2012