Obama Must Have Signed Off On Lockerbie Terrorist

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Aug 31, 2009.

1. Neither one of these killed Americans. What part of that do you not understand? The liberal logic at work again.

#11     Aug 31, 2009
  2. The stupid thing about insider's reply is he's trying to support Obama by showing us something similar that he obviously doesn't agree with.

Like you said, liberal logic.

#12     Aug 31, 2009
  3. State funded not state run numbnuts. The spats between the BBC, Conservatives and Labour are fierce when governments have attempted gerrymandering.

#13     Aug 31, 2009
  4. Keep it up Republicans.

You've allowed Neoconservative thinking to permeate and virtually destroy your party. If you continue along this path of self-imploding political destruction, you can count on never seeing the inside of the White House for at least the next 30 years.

As an Independent, I am appalled at the total lack of leadership that has come from the right over the past eight years. You've owned national government with outright majority control for six of those eight years. In that time, our national debt has increased, taxes have increased, our economy has imploded and we've entered two wars that will ultimately cost us trillions when all is said and done. All for the sake of American Imperialism, that has been the calling card left behind by every single Neoconservative that mainstream Conservatives have failed to detect, as they began taking over your party with the election of Bush I.

Conservatives, you have been duped. You've been infiltrated. You've been used and abused beyond imagination. You've allowed your party to be skyjacked and flown directly into the side of the American People - We The People, have suffered tremendously for it, not to mention approximately 95,000 innocent men, women and children in Iraq. When, will you wake up and recognize the enormous responsibility you had over the past eight years, at least - instead of pretending to lay blame on Obama's door-step, for things left behind for him to clean-up as a direct result of a failure to lead by your own party.

I represent that ever growing Swing Vote, that you will need if you ever intend on seeing the White House, or Congress, again. I represent the moderate vote. The common sense vote. The vote that is grown sick and tired of politics as usual in Washington.

Don't you get it, Republicans? Politics in America changed with the illegal invasion of Iraq, and the 2008 Presidential vote. Did you not see the change? Do you not understand what it means for your political party? Both Democrats and especially Republicans, are going to have to move to the Center, where most salient thought in America resides.

It is time to get real and keep it real. All of this pretense about our problems having their root cause with Obama, is not impressing the collective intelligentsia within the growing number of diverse Independent Voters that I know.

Wake up, Republicans.

There is a lot about true conservative values that are good and worthy of consideration, but this transparent "hate" being spewed at Obama, impresses no one other than the very small minded on the fringe of extremism.

#14     Aug 31, 2009
  5. Good God. Did you copy and paste this? There is nothing original about it.

#15     Aug 31, 2009