Obama moves to make government more fiscally responsible

Discussion in 'Politics' started by futurecurrents, Apr 24, 2012.

1. And the truth of this is inversely proportional to the acknowledgement of it by the resident right wing wackos. That is to say, they won't acknowledge it.

#41     Apr 25, 2012
  2. You're pissed with Obama for not ending the Iraq and Afghanistan wars fast enough,so your solution is to vote for the guys who wants/wanted to continue them longer ? Gotcha

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6TsPC0OGK0M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Iraq pullout a "signature failure" for Obama: Romney

LITTLETON, New Hampshire (Reuters) - Republican presidential hopeful Mitt Romney on Thursday attacked U.S. President Barack Obama for a "signature failure" to keep some troops in Iraq to prevent the country falling back into sectarian conflict.

Just days after U.S. troops left Iraq, a wave of bombings killed at least 72 people in Baghdad on Thursday. The Shi'ite-led government is engulfed in a crisis that risks fracturing Iraq along sectarian and ethnic fault lines.

A consistent front-runner in polls of Republicans, Romney said he feared leaving Iraq without a stabilization force could put the hard-earned successes and victories there at risk.

"I hope that risk is not realized. I hope that we're able to see stability there but the president's failure to secure an agreement and maintain 10,000 to 30,000 troops in Iraq has to be one of his signature failures," he told Reuters

http://articles.boston.com/2011-06-14/news/29657598_1_afghanistan-mitt-romney-pullout

Iraq pullout a "signature failure" for Obama: Romney

LITTLETON, New Hampshire (Reuters) - Republican presidential hopeful Mitt Romney on Thursday attacked U.S. President Barack Obama for a "signature failure" to keep some troops in Iraq to prevent the country falling back into sectarian conflict.

Just days after U.S. troops left Iraq, a wave of bombings killed at least 72 people in Baghdad on Thursday. The Shi'ite-led government is engulfed in a crisis that risks fracturing Iraq along sectarian and ethnic fault lines.

A consistent front-runner in polls of Republicans, Romney said he feared leaving Iraq without a stabilization force could put the hard-earned successes and victories there at risk.

"I hope that risk is not realized. I hope that we're able to see stability there but the president's failure to secure an agreement and maintain 10,000 to 30,000 troops in Iraq has to be one of his signature failures," he told Reuters.

#42     Apr 26, 2012
  3. Gotta love that redneck logic:D

#43     Apr 26, 2012

4. LOL !!!! :D

#44     Apr 26, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

What would you know about logic?

#45     Apr 26, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

The wars are not the only issues at hand, but then you knew that already. Right?

#46     Apr 26, 2012