Obama Meets With McChrystal

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Landis82, Oct 2, 2009.

1. Posts that trash Obama are positive. Have you not realized yet that Obama is a total disaster?

#21     Oct 3, 2009
  2. Illum

Illum

This war is completely unwinnable at the moment. I wish we could win, I don't care who the president is. The soldiers are calling this another Vietnam and they are right. The enemy has a huge safe region to return to and not be under attack. The US won't go there. So they come down and ambush and return. This is not a few caves, it is a huge region, a country onto itself. Unwinnable. Our soldiers go out and look for contact. Meaning they walk into ambushes on purpose just to find them. Sound like Vietnam? The enemy leaves when the US is there and comes back later. They say that every night the Taliban takes Kandahar and leaves at sun up. The population is terrified of Taliban and wont help the US at all. Sound like Vietnam? Unwinnable. The enemy is setting up mines making roads unusable and forces the Army to expose itself to more ambushes. The enemy is getting smarter, raiding supplies and using our technology. The use infrared patches they have stolen so they won't get attacked at night. Watch the frontline videos, they are free and you can watch um online. This war is not winnable. The only way to win this war is to ask yourself "what would the Romans do?" And we won’t go there, so we can not beat them.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/warbriefing/view/

#22     Oct 3, 2009
  3. Here is a classic post by FloydLandis82. I wonder if he actually executes trades based on the analysis he recieves by other people in an internet forum. Based on his post below, I am willing to bet that he does.

#23     Oct 3, 2009
  4. What is a war President ?

#24     Oct 3, 2009
  5. how pathetic

Typical Lefty = drjekyllus

Try to get back and finish high school and get your diploma, it'll do wonders for your self esteem.

#25     Oct 3, 2009
  6. I have a huge dick :cool:
    I win

#26     Oct 3, 2009