Obama & MeChelle's $4 Million Vacation

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Dec 18, 2011.

1. It would have been much easier for Bush to keep the budget balanced then it was for Obama to balance a budget with a trillion dollar deficit,2 wars, the worst economy since the great depression etc

Please feel free to add me to ignore luke :)

#21     Dec 18, 2011
  2. denner also has sex with horses,please feel free to do that as well :)

#22     Dec 18, 2011
  3. Blacks and Hispanics voted for him because of his race.

Many whites voted for him to show how racist they were not.

#23     Dec 18, 2011
  4. "None are so blind as those who will not see."

#24     Dec 18, 2011
  5. Maybe they voted for him because Bush doubled the national debt,turned a budget surplus into a trillion dollar deficit,started 2 wars that took hundreds of thousands of lives,turned Clinton's economy into an economic depression etc and the the guy opposite Obama promised to be a 3rd Bush term

#25     Dec 18, 2011
  6. I see the Iraq war ended,Bin Laden and 22 of his top Generals dead,no more 500,000 + job losses a month Bush left office with etc

#26     Dec 18, 2011
  7. These conservatives always tip their hands in the end. They are the ones who are perpetually concerned about race.

#27     Dec 18, 2011
  8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

He is harmless. His "contribution" doesn't rise to the level of ignore listing for me. Besides, its too fun watching Lucrum pick him apart consistently so I suppose there is some entertainment value.

#28     Dec 18, 2011
  9. I have owned lucrum so bad that he says he doesn't want to talk to me anymore :(

BTW,didn't you have me on ignore not long ago :confused:

#29     Dec 18, 2011
  10. BTW,since you're taking her out tell your mother I said bye :)

#30     Dec 18, 2011