Obama McCain new CNN poll

Discussion in 'Politics' started by forsalenyc, Aug 8, 2008.

1. Intrade numbers aren't a poll. It's the value of a par payoff if either Obama or McCain wins. Meaning: Bettors believe there's a 60% chance Obama becomes President.

#11     Aug 11, 2008
  2. Obama will win by a much larger margin than anyone is talking about now.

Whether any of us like it or not.

#12     Aug 11, 2008
  3. Oh make no mistake - I have no illusions that anything I post here will change the minds of steadfast Canadian moonbats like yourself.

Once you guys start barking at the moon, it's far too late. A type of rabies, if you will. :)

#13     Aug 11, 2008
  4. Doubtful. I think the fact he is black will cause him to get lower numbers from Americans who still cannot get over their prejudice.

West Virginia was an excellent example.

And if McCain picks a female, I think he can move a few percent of the Hilary supporters and other females. If he picks a very conservative female, he can also placate the conservatives. if he picks a Hispanic female, then who knows? And is there possibly a Hispanic conservative female from a swing state like Florida??

Look at what Obama's race does for him from black voters.

#14     Aug 11, 2008
  5. Barking moonbats? Your mixing of metaphors is making my head spin. Thanks for the Gravol moment. I suppose if the facts don't quite support your case, there's always an unsuspecting metaphor willing to do your bidding.

#15     Aug 11, 2008
  6. Sorry I don't accept Daily Kos, MoveOn et al for the "facts." I hope your head stops spinning.

How are things in the Great North? Nothing of note going on up there to occupy your time?

#16     Aug 11, 2008
  7. Don't make me start calling you halfaboy. :p

#17     Aug 11, 2008
  8. Deal, and I won't call you a squeaky poodle. :)

#18     Aug 11, 2008
  9. Well, it is nice to know that Harvard grads like you support Obama...

#19     Aug 12, 2008
  10. Cesko

Cesko

:D :D :D :D

#20     Aug 12, 2008