Obama makes Bush look like CRAP

Discussion in 'Politics' started by oktiri, Feb 25, 2009.

Rate Obama's speech

1. Brilliant

9 vote(s)
    34.6%
  2. Masterful

1 vote(s)
    3.8%
  3. Exceptional

3 vote(s)
    11.5%
  4. All of the above & TGregg is a Douchebag

13 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. obama.....the "planted" next minion of globalist wealth entities to finish out the ENDGAME move for total financial grid takedown.......a true and perfectly deceptive man to CON the dumbed down masses into the last act prior to a world wide financial enslavement!

http://www.obamadeception.net/

......and this blood is all on YOUR HANDS! :eek:

#11     Feb 25, 2009
  2. I think you underestimate Bush. True, Obama makes Bush look like crap. But Bush ALSO makes Bush look like crap. It is important to give credit where credit is due.

#12     Feb 25, 2009
  3. But the candidate of the "dumbed down masses" lost. :confused:

#13     Feb 25, 2009
  4. Nope.....not even close.....they needed their "messiah" boy to give you all the final financial jam!

Yes indeed......the man with all the wall street directed campaign funds was THEIR "selected" winner!

Yes indeed......the man with hillary in June together in Chantilly, VA at the Bilderberg meeting, being "blessed" for the position ahead! :eek:

The FINAL ACT of the financial grid takeover is at hand and OBAMA has ALWAYS been THEIR MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

......and as planned you can see who he allowed to flood into the various presidental selected positions in govt, to "stone cold lock" the last plays of the ENDGAME! :eek:

#14     Feb 25, 2009
  5. So many exclamation points. Is the pharmacy short of much needed medication?

Kidding aside, are you doing parody? I really can't tell.

#15     Feb 25, 2009

6. AMT, of the big global wealth "endgame" where will you go to? If it is global, then even you have to move to another planet to run away.
    ps I like to read your posts.

#16     Feb 25, 2009
  7. Nope.......the plan is to stop the ENGAME move........just not sure if there are enough americans around with any brains or sack to man up to the challenge. :eek:

:cool:

#17     Feb 25, 2009
  8. I am sorry you have joined the timid and docile dumbed down automaton masses..........ENJOY your state of inaction! :eek:

:D :cool: :D

#18     Feb 25, 2009
  9. Yes, they do have an off-the-wall frivolity about them, don't they?

#19     Feb 25, 2009
  10. I can see AMT is smart, but he has big imagination. :)

#20     Feb 25, 2009