Obama lovers, what were You thinking??

Discussion in 'Politics' started by MohdSalleh, Oct 13, 2009.

1. Obama lovers don't think, they just "feel good all over" about voting in their Queen. I mean King. I mean Allah. Whatever.

#51     Oct 14, 2009
  2. That is correct. The way to play the game is to cancel your insurance and pay the stupid penalty for not being insured. Then when you get sick you just go and buy health insurance to cover your medical bills because the insurance company is not allowed to deny you. If you are young it could be years until you need insurance so you could really save alot of money. It is set up great for people who are looking to scam the system and it screws the people who play by the rules. Sounds like your typical liberal program.

#52     Oct 14, 2009
  3. This package is NOT what LIBERALS want: we want a Nationalized system that is paid for with tax increases.

We are only pushing this package through as an interim step to getting to a nationalized system. When the effects of this package fail, 10 yrs. or so, we will lay the blame on the existence of private health care companies and do away with them entirely.

It's too bad that many will have to suffer before this occurs. We have to fight tooth and nail for every frickin' thing that will help the common citizen but we eventually get there. It is so pathtic to see people who would benefit greatly from a nationalized system get so up in arms fighting AGAINST it: thery are fools.

#53     Oct 14, 2009
  4. Do you need a tissue, Nancy?

#54     Oct 14, 2009
  5. Ricter

Ricter

Look who's talking.

#55     Oct 14, 2009
  6. I don't need a tissue: I can afford health insurance.

#56     Oct 14, 2009
  7. RangeBar is SUCH a pathetic SHIT! (Can't quote him, he's on my ignore.)

Come on, all you lay-about lazy turds..... you deserve NOTHING beyond what you earn for yourself... that's true for all of us.
    :mad:

Anyone who WANTS more than he earns for himself is a SCUM SUCKING PARASITE... and should be ashamed of him/herself. What GALL Libtards have even THINKING they are somehow "entitled" to receiving something in the form of wealth distribution!!

#57     Oct 14, 2009
  8. So you acknowledge that the plan the libs have put forward is intended to destroy the healthcare industry in the US. It does not surprise me at all. The only thing that is surprising is that a lib actually honest enough to lay out the plan. Now libs know full well what we mean when we say, "When Obama fails, the country prospers."

#58     Oct 14, 2009
  9. Ricter

Ricter

Did you start from scratch? No parents, no teachers, a pure individual?

Oh, you had help to start? Well, I guess we'll have to meet somewhere closer to the middle then.

Edit: by the way, get that shit-eating frown off your face, scataphagos! ; )

#59     Oct 14, 2009
  10. Don't mis-characterize what I wrote or what I want. Private health insurance companies are not "the healthcare industry". They do absolutely nothing to advance health care for anybody. Their main objective is profit and that is maximized by DENYING health care payments.

Somebody tell Mr. Scat that only the weak-minded put people on 'Ignore'.

#60     Oct 14, 2009