Obama lovers, what were You thinking??

Discussion in 'Politics' started by MohdSalleh, Oct 13, 2009.

1. Hilarious, isn't it? Here's how it goes:

Extreme Right Nutcase: The markets are going to crash because of Obama!! Run and Hide!!!

The Objectivist: Well, let's wait and see.

Extreme Right Nutcase: SEE??!! I TOLD YOU!!! The markets are crashing!!

The Objectivist: Crashing? Markets are actually up.

Extreme Right Nutcase: No, no, they're crashing! Obama is bad for business, bad for America, bad for the Nobel committee, and a bad President! Markets are crashing!!

[markets grind upwards]

Extreme Right Nutcase: Oh My God!! The markets are being decimated, the economy is being ruined by Obama!!

The Objectivist: Huh?? Markets are still going up. What are you talking about?

Extreme Right Nutcase who failed to take the tide when it served and lost his ventures: Are you aware that he's black as night?

#11     Oct 13, 2009
  2. good one.

#12     Oct 13, 2009
  3. As bad as Obama has turned out to be, Bush was far worse.

By the way, where's that hottie/slutty that had "a crush on Obama," with the big cans.

#13     Oct 13, 2009
  4. Arnie

Arnie

:D

That is funny, especially when you realize that the biggest pessimist on ET is an Obama supporter. Hint: he posted just above...LOOK UP

#14     Oct 13, 2009
  5. Dude, how many times does it have to be explained that the dems have control of the House and a filibuster-proof majority in the Senate. The only reason democrats have not been able to get things done is because of their own inability to get things done. The incompetence of the democrats starts at the top, make no mistake about it. It has nothing to do with republicans.

#15     Oct 13, 2009
  6. To be fair, when Obama took over, the market was a tad oversold don't you think.

#16     Oct 13, 2009
  7. Ricter

Ricter

Alright, who hacked jekyllus's account?

#17     Oct 13, 2009
  8. I think you have that backwards. The damage of Bush can be stopped any time they want... damage limited to money spent.

The damage of Obama will be very lonnnng lasting and be much worse. Once we become "properly socialized", there will be no turning back.. no un-doing.

#18     Oct 13, 2009
  9. I think we blame the puppet for what the puppeteer is doing
    inside his back. Goldman Sachs has had how many shills in control of where the money goes? :confused:

#19     Oct 13, 2009
  10. and that is why it proceded to drop another 20% in his first 2 months to which, of course, he was so gratuitously lambasted as the ultimate cause of it.
    THEN, it was oversold:)

#20     Oct 13, 2009