Obama loses a cool billion on Citibank trade...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by ArkhamB, Jan 21, 2010.

1. Thats nothing.....watch as Main Street feels even more pain on more jobloss the next few quarters.

Once Inflation starts to blip on the radar, see how much money Obama has cost this nation.

Continue to watch the "recovery" for main street...which is not
    real right now.

Watch as the INDU retraces 20%, possible capitualtion following for one more test run to the lows of last year.

Watch oil bounce back to 90 by summer,

This game isn't over, it just started.....

But thank God for MA.....Dec elections will allow all focuse on the "State of the Economy" and maybe , just maybe we can get one final scare, wash out and really put in a bottom in the Stock Market and truly see positive GDP of around 2% or more...

No more smoke.....the fog is starting to lift and guess what....well you just saw the last two days.....wait till GDP numbers come out next quarter...

#11     Jan 22, 2010
  2. Light at the end of the tunnel?

Did you see how Michigan's unemployment FELL for the 3RD STRAIGHT MONTH!! YEA!!!

Of course, the reduction of "joblessness" from 15% to 14.6% was achieved by not counting folks who've given up and stopped looking... they now no longer count as "unemployed"...

See how that works??

Just wait until the reality of "joblessness in America" sets in...

#12     Jan 22, 2010
  3. I understood your intent quite well.

I would really have to try to be an idiot to misread this as YOU losing on C.

Some people refuse to look beyond ideology. Even if those same idiots don't really understand the ideology they blindly follow.

Nice job OP...point well received.

I hope the Maobama will keep his mouth open and continue the war against banks all the way back to 666.

By then we'll need another "messianic" solution.

#13     Jan 22, 2010
    #14     Jan 22, 2010
  5. MR.NBBO

MR.NBBO

MTM is a bitch ain't it? ---What if we don't have to Mark to Market anymore, let's mark to hopes dreams and fuzzy kittens!?! :p

#15     Jan 22, 2010
  6. GG1972

GG1972

I hope you are wrong but I think you are right and it's going to be more scary sight this time.

#16     Jan 22, 2010
  7. very good points, I am not American but wholeheartedly agree with your stance.

#17     Jan 23, 2010
  8. robbie25

robbie25

Dude, the stock market is overpriced by about 20%.....Citi falling is not so much as the Prez's address, but of investors who are looking for a reason to exit their trades.....
    ;
    Everybody knew a correction was coming, and in fact it would be very worrying if it never did. No need to bitch about the market going up or down, just short the hell out of it for the next two months and make money.

#18     Jan 23, 2010
  9. robbie25

robbie25

and just for the record, after Barney Frank's interview later in the day the markets regained most that they had lost.....I remember it clearly because I was short at the time, and doing quite well....until that point, of course.

#19     Jan 23, 2010