Obama Lied About Libyan Attack On Embassy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Sep 20, 2012.

1. JamesL

JamesL

You know, there is more than just a Presidential Election in the coming weeks.

#11     Sep 20, 2012
  2. jem

jem

you mean the world series?

armageddon?

ski season?

#12     Sep 20, 2012
  3. pspr

pspr

I think he means Halloween. What are you going as this year, James? :D

#13     Sep 20, 2012
  4. Wallet

Wallet

That's the question that needs answering, sadly those who put us there will have chased in and be long gone.........

What am I saying, those that put us there? The Voters,

Wake up America!!!!

#14     Sep 20, 2012
  5. Jury is out IMO on the info received by Obama. He may be wrong. Not trying to ignite Bush Fever or anything, but don't you guys think that lying about WMD and all the rest to invade Iraq and spend $2Trillion counts as a much bigger lie, if this is a lie at all?

#15     Sep 20, 2012
  6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I'm going as an Iranian Thermonuclear Weapon.

Booooom!

What might be entertaining is to see Israel completely ignore the Iranian underground facilities and instead concentrate their firepower on killing the Iranian civilian and theocratic leadership.

Great fun for the whole family right there. :)

#16     Sep 20, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Pay-per-view event maybe? :p

#17     Sep 20, 2012
  8. pspr

pspr

I was thinking that the other day myself. What if they wait till they know exactly where the leaders are and take them out? Cut off the head of the snake and see what happens. If they could do the same thing with the leaders of Hezbollah and Hamas at the same time we might see a shift in power.

#18     Sep 20, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Maybe they'd do the same for us. I figure with all the aid we've given them over the decades they certainly owe us.

#19     Sep 20, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

"Obama Lied About Libyan Attack On Embassy"

Hmm..."Obama lied and people died"?

Or maybe it should be "People died and Obama lied"

But then since every time he opens his big lips a lie falls out. I guess no one really notices anymore.

#20     Sep 20, 2012