Obama Lied About Libyan Attack On Embassy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Sep 20, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

CBS reports that witnesses are saying "that there was never an anti-American protest outside of the consulate [in Benghazi, Libya]. Instead, they say, it came under planned attack. That is in direct contradiction to the administration's account of the incident."

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TGMlnBkUztM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. There is a CNN report says that Ambassador Chris Stevens had expressed concerns about the safety of the mission in the months before his death.
    The consulate had been fire bombed in June. There was plenty of intel coming in that a hit was in the works and what's Bro O doing on 9/11? He's shucking and jiving with some nitwit calls himself pimp with a limp. It's a god damn disgrace.
    How courageous a man we had in Libya knowing they're after him and he stays on. Guys like that are tough to find and this administration just threw him to the dogs. Now they're trying to cover their sorry asses.
    http://news.yahoo.com/report-ambassador-stevens-said-al-qaeda-hit-list-100457747.html

3. jem

jem

If this economy and this degree of negligence is not enough to make Obama a one term pres... we might be past the free loader tipping point.

4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Sad but true. We'll find out in November.

5. BSAM

BSAM

Some of you old fellas need to get out and hit the streets a bit.
    You will quickly see where the country is.
    This election shouldn't even be close.
    I keep trying to make you understand, this ain't your granddad's USA.
    Under prior circumstances*, Obama would already have the U-Haul backed up.

*Past performance does not guarantee future results (as you can see).

6. The worse this shit gets for Obama the more likely everyone will support him. It's a black thing. Re elect marion barry (crack head) chraley Rangel (tax cheat).

Obama admistration lied., so what, nobody tells the truth in the hood. We are lucky they tell us anything.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    The Obama voter

Beat me rape me make me write bad checks
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    You heard her........the public will get the details after the election.

7. If Obama is elected again just this of the mess he will inherit this time. Better get the spin machine in high gear. Somebody got's to be blamed. A mans got's to do's what got's to be did's.

8. pspr

pspr

Maybe every conservative will have to move to Canada and take it over. We would out number the Canadian population and be able to take the place over. We could move all our businesses up to Canada and bring our economy with us.

Brass would love to have us, I'm sure. He would have American conservatism right there in his face to argue about.

9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

A small part of me wants Obama to be elected so we can get over with the reset faster. You know another 4 years of him will destroy what little is left.

Plus, it'll be funnier to hear "Bush's fault" 7 years into the shit.

10. BSAM

BSAM

Sad thing is, brother Tao, there already ain't nothing left.
    You heard about our 16 trillion dollar debt, right?
    We owe more than we can ever pay.

tick...tick...tick...Hear that clock?
    I'm not exactly sure what it's ticking down to, but I got one or two ideas.
    Like a new country or new currency, or maybe even something worse.

And after brother Barack has himself four more years...oh my goodness!

And the closer it gets to election day, the louder the 47% are clapping.

Wonder who they will be clapping for the day their check doesn't clear?

#10     Sep 20, 2012