Obama... LIAR, FRAUD, PHONY... admits being Muslim...watch video

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Scataphagos, Aug 26, 2011.

1. sounds chopped up, out of context and edited.

2. Max E.

Max E.

Its a pretty shitty job too... it builds a conversation from Obama speaking infront of a podium to him sitting on a chair... I think a couple times, he was even wearing a different tie in whatis supposed to be a fluid speech. :D

3. pspr

pspr

I like this one too.

<iframe width="560" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NXNIMRhdWNQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

4. Max E.

Max E.

LOL, that one was actually good.

5. No... not a "fluid speech". A composite of various quips... things he has said over the years... of course it's "chopped, edited, pasted together".... there are various reference dates. You concerned about THAT or what he's said? You trying to be an apologist for his words?

6. pspr

pspr

You can play part one which comes up right after this one. Just click the "part 1" text at the end of the video.

7. Ricter

Ricter

I'm going to do the same to your reply:

"Not a course or words."

I was fair, I presented the words in the same order you presented them.

Now, let's take a look at this statement of yours for a moment:

"Not a course or words."

At first glance it's gibberish. What were you trying to say?

8. Max E.

Max E.

Quite the opposite, i think there is more than enough REALmaterial out there to judge Obama as a terrible president, probably the worst president in history, so i dont feel the need to confirm my beliefs with chopped up videos which are poorly edited.

9. Max E.

Max E.

Just watched it, number 1 was way funnier, but they did a better job in number 2, number 2 actually seemed 100% real.

#10     Aug 26, 2011