Obama leading in NV early voting

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Oct 24, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

She could blow Obama for all I care what that shit for brains bitch thinks.

She has descent tits though, for an idiot.

#11     Oct 24, 2012
  2. Would the early results show whether Gallup is doing something on purpose? I would not be surprised if they were to start putting their numbers in line with the rest now that some real numbers are starting to come out.

#12     Oct 24, 2012
  3. Ricter

Ricter

Lmao, lil lukie trying to downplay actual voting results.

#13     Oct 24, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

For a chicken shit spineless coward who has me on ignore, you sure spend an awful lot of time commenting about me.

#14     Oct 24, 2012
  5. I think Gallup just over weighs their polls with republicans.Gallup and Rasmussen puts more R's then D's in thier polls even though voter registrations shows there are more registered D's in most states and nationwide.Early voting is also showing more D's then R's

Polls also underestimate Obama because Obama voters are more likely to use cell phones and less likely to respond to polls

#15     Oct 24, 2012
  6. Democrats don't have jobs, so they all voted early.

#16     Oct 24, 2012
  7. http://politicalwire.com/archives/2...campaign=Feed:+PoliticalWire+(Political+Wire)

Obama Holds Big Lead Among Early Voters

The latest Reuters/Ipsos tracking poll finds President Obama had a lead of 53% to 42% among the 17% of the surveyed registered voters who said they had already cast their vote.

In the crucial swing state of Ohio, a new Time poll finds Obama holds a two-to-one lead over Romney among those who have voted early, 60% to 30%.

#17     Oct 24, 2012
  8. Ricter

Ricter

I do suspect this imbalance will not be seen in the "on time" voters, though.

#18     Oct 24, 2012