Obama Kills Keystone Pipeline

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jan 18, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

The environmentalists are against it no matter where it crosses. That's why Obama said he was postoning it until 2013 to begin with. I don't see him making a decision in 2012 before the election because he will have the same problem then as he has now.

#41     Jan 19, 2012
  2. I guess I need to do a bit more research. What I've found in my cursory review doesn't point to a nowhere, no way, type of thing. But, I'll dig a bit further. I think it's an important issue.

c

#42     Jan 20, 2012
  3. Do you realize how irrational, retarded and infantile you sound? Do you stop to think about what you're about to write or do you just let it spew out of your rabid brain. ......... " if something will hurt American he is going to be all for it" ???? Really? I won't even bring up the spelling....oops too late. Now wipe that foam off your chin.

#43     Jan 20, 2012
  4. B]"Its hard for Obama to "bring America down a notch or two" if we insist on creating jobs and establishing some energy independence. He needs American to be weak and in crisis in order to transform it into the welfare-state the democrats dream about.

This guy is so predicitable, if something will hurt American he is going to be all for it. Obama is the Traitor that was elected President. [/B][/QUOTE]"

Oh of course !!...Do you realize how retarded and infantile you also sound? I don't know which is worse, someone who would write such a sophomoric, idiotic thing, or the person who says "Well said and of course completely true."

#44     Jan 20, 2012
  5. pspr

pspr

I see you are back with your usual jibberish. Do you intend to ever contribute to the debate or are you just here to attack other users?

#45     Jan 20, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Oh boy, another flaming liberal. Just what we need.

#46     Jan 20, 2012
  7. achilles28

achilles28

Prohibiting both on and offshore drilling + pipelines from allies, is one of the biggest energy and foreign policy threats to the United States.

#47     Jan 20, 2012