Obama Kills Keystone Pipeline

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jan 18, 2012.

1. Today, with his Keystone decision, Obama took a major step forward in overtaking Jimmy "MEOW" Carter as the worst post WWII President.

Keep up the good work O. and maybe Mittens can pull out a victory.

Seneca

#11     Jan 18, 2012
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Its hard for Obama to "bring America down a notch or two" if we insist on creating jobs and establishing some energy independence. He needs American to be weak and in crisis in order to transform it into the welfare-state the democrats dream about.

This guy is so predicitable, if something will hurt American he is going to be all for it. Obama is the Traitor that was elected President.

#12     Jan 18, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Well said and of course completely true.

#13     Jan 18, 2012
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

But my spelling, jeez I need to type slower. :D

#14     Jan 18, 2012
  5. pspr

pspr

That is so true. Obama isn't a worse Jimmy Carter, he is a worse Benedict Arnold.

#15     Jan 18, 2012
  6. How soon the righties forget about oil disasters like the Gulf oil spill :(

Bad Bad Obama for not rushing such a huge and potentially dangerous project

#16     Jan 18, 2012
  7. I guess the risk of a tanker spill is much less than a modern pipeline built in the most geologically stable part of north America.

Remember, the oil gonna get to the refineries somehow.

Seneca

#17     Jan 18, 2012
  8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

lol no kidding.

Two Words: Alaskan Pipeline.

#18     Jan 18, 2012
  9. Ricter

Ricter

Old Alaska bumper sticker: God, give us another pipeline, and I promise I won't piss this one away!

#19     Jan 18, 2012
  10. Wallet

Wallet

This is a political bullshit shit move to appease the left fringe.... the pipeline would get the oil directly to the Cushing Oil Terminal. Canada is already looking at selling their oil overseas as we banter back and forth about the pipeline.....China has already said they would buy all of it.

If you want to help cut the dependency on ME foreign oil, create a *ahem* shovel ready project when we need it most, then there's no reason not to build it.

#20     Jan 18, 2012