Obama Justice Dept. Ignores Cases That Involve Black Defendants And White Victims

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rc8222, Jul 7, 2010.

1. maxpi

maxpi

Democrats have achieved segregation and they will not change it. They think Blacks are inferior and can't compete for jobs in the private sector so they sue the private sector employers and the upshot is that Blacks can't get the good jobs. The employers are not going to take on the risk of a Jessie Jackson attack... so Blacks can have public sector jobs or welfare. Welfare never pays enough so they can subsidize it with crime.. crime stats then are used to prove that Blacks are inferior and should be herded into inner city ghettos...

All the Democrats want is those Black Votes that they so desperately need to survive so they have herded the Blacks into reservations and they tell them that it's about racism and that the Democrats are going to help them with that!!

Man, when the money is not there for the welfare, when the inflation hits from the $100 Trillion in unfunded liabilities, if those Blacks come rolling up into the Whitey neighborhoods they are going to get slaughtered... Whitey is pissed about having to pay for all this shit, Whitey gets up in the morning and works for a living in the private sector. Taxes on the private sector pays for all the ghetto folk and every stray dog that comes across the border too.. he's in no mood to be giving handouts to Ghetto Monsters...

I've talked to so many racist Democrats, it's unbelievable, they are always the racists in the workplace, not the overt ones but the ones that just snub Blacks.. I'd say a Black worker in the private sector will find more friends among Republicans than Democrats, Republicans are glad to see somebody supporting their own selves and families...

#31     Jul 12, 2010
  2. The "nappy headed ONE" needs to remember he's only a half breed.

Talk about self loathing:D .

#32     Jul 12, 2010
  3. You just can't help yourself, can you?

#33     Jul 12, 2010
  4. Looks like obama has been reading up on lincoln for some election tips.

Funny how our 2nd communist president is trying to emulate our first presidential traitor .

The legacy of obama will stain the efforts of minority aspirants for at least a century.

It's hard to feel sorry for the minority* as a collective since they did it to themselves by overwhelmingly choosing skin tone over character.

*No sympathy here.

#34     Jul 12, 2010
  5. Do you have a black employee who sued you or something ? You make this same post over and over again

85 % of blacks are employed btw,just 5 % less then other races

#35     Jul 12, 2010
  6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Total racist asshole blathering on randomly like a drooling idiot. :D

#36     Jul 12, 2010

7. I have no idea what you mean but perhaps obama would be less racist in his idiotology if he were not biracial.

I mean the man has spent his whole adult life trying to savagely obliterate any vestiges of his white half.

He's scared of himself just like the sexually insecure violence prone homophobe.

Too bad his mental fragility gets expressed as nationwide policy.

#37     Jul 12, 2010
  8. Mnphats

Mnphats

I did, I actually caught the interview with the whistle blower. It pains me to say this but I agree with gabby in the sense that I need more "news" about the situation other then say fox or the whistle blower. I would like to see hard evidence to what actually happened. And apparently not going to get from the MSM. As I alluded to in earlier posts I find this scary that this is evidently NOT news. Does some guy/girl sit behind a desk and decide what is and isn't news worthy, disgusting?

#38     Jul 12, 2010
  9. First, you need to be more trusting of Fox. They are CONSTANTLY attacked from the left... including with BALD FACED LIES. Don't you think that if Fox News were "getting things wrong", there'd be a pack of wolves jumping down their neck? Fox has a HUGE research organization to make sure they get things as right as possible.

The "whistle blower" in this case was a top flight, highly paid attorney (in the DOJ?)... who said he felt compelled to quit his job to expose this corruption. Those who know him say he's 100% credible.

And so.... why has not the Lame Stream Media reported on this? Same reason they haven't reported on lots of stories... not going to bring attention to anything which reflects badly upon the Democrats nor Obama.... regardless of how vile or corrupt. If it weren't for Fox, we might never hear the truth about anything.

The LSM truly IS the propaganda arm of the Leftists.... and that's bad for all of America. :mad: :mad:

#39     Jul 12, 2010
  10. Not having heard anything about this steaming POS at all until today, I trawled the internets to see what there was. What I discovered was pretty amazing; it seems every right-winger in the US has been all over this one.
    What I find interesting is that if you filter all that out and read the contemporaneous - sorry, the ones that were written on Election Day or shortly thereaf - um, the ones written right after Election Day or on Election Day, what you see is the following:

1 - Two undisputably black guys guarding a polling station at a nursing home,
    2 - One of whom has a nightstick,
    3 - Both of whom say they're there to "provide security",
    4 - One of whom, the one with the nightstick, was not authorized to be there, and who, once told to leave after a complaint by a McCain representative, did, in fact, leave.
    5 - After this, Fox News arrives and starts interviewing people.
    6 - The right-wing has been on it ever since.
    7 - Oh yes, as a bonus to this amazingly durable non-story, the Bush Administration decided, on, like, Jan 7 or 9 or something, that there was no prosecutable offense.

So, freedom-loving right-wingers of America, where were you when the Cubans of Miami introduced Latin American principles of democracy to the recount in Florida by arriving en masse to intimidate and shut down the recount?
    I forgot, you were cheering them on. 'Cause y'all love freedom so much.
    Like you fool anybody at all.

#40     Jul 12, 2010