Obama Justice Dept. Ignores Cases That Involve Black Defendants And White Victims

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rc8222, Jul 7, 2010.

1. Mnphats

Mnphats

No shit, but therein lies the irony.

But then your comment really wasn't about the topic, either.
    [/QUOTE]

Perhaps, but asking why there were (and still) no comments to the OP is close enough for the girls we go with.

#21     Jul 12, 2010
  2. Mnphats

Mnphats

If the POTUS orders the justice department to stop the trial of an armed black panther outside a polling area, I would like to know.

The real "victims" are the ones that were frightened away. :D

Not sure how you do it in canada (nor do I care) but voting is considered fairly sacred here in the states.

#22     Jul 12, 2010
  3. Go speak to Chad about that. I hear he hangs in Florida.

Again, when a real news agency covers the story, then I'll be sure to give it a look.

#23     Jul 12, 2010
  4. Mnphats

Mnphats

Chad was not holding a billy club to my recolection.

#24     Jul 12, 2010
  5. According to Megyn Kelly of Fox News [paraphrasing]... "All 3 had already been convicted, but sentence has not yet been set... Then the Obama DOJ stepped in and got the conviction thrown out on 2 of them. And on the 3rd.. he was sentenced to "not intimidating voters at that polling place for 2 years, more or less". (He's the radical one who is on tape saying "He hates all crackers.. and for the black man to get justice, he needs to kill some crackers.. and their babies".)

Later, the Obama DOJ set the policy...."Civil rights cases involving Blacks as defendents and Whites as victims will not be prosecuted"....

How's that for Social Justice?

#25     Jul 12, 2010
  6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

What would be the first thought of a racist negro if he were thinking of a new tax?

Tanning Salons maybe? Its so blatant that it defies defense.

What about if that same racist negro was pondering which government agency to emasculate for their budget?

NASA maybe?

Remember when a particular racist negro was selling the stimulus and a team member said "this is not for white construction workers"?

There does seem to be more than a touch of racism in this adminstration. The courts are really going to rip these guys a new one. Holder could end up indicted for obstruction and violation of the civil rights of those who filed. Certainly a special prosecutor is needed to investigate the Attorney General, I hear Kenneth Starr is available.

#26     Jul 12, 2010
  7. Mnphats

Mnphats

There has to be more to this story. Did 0bama order this at the DOJ if not who did?

#27     Jul 12, 2010
  8. Mnphats

Mnphats

I thought unemployment was not supposed to go over 8 % if we act fast and pass the stimu=less.

#28     Jul 12, 2010
  9. You could probably find some link on the Fox News website...

Perhaps you could tune into Fox News Channel... whenever you're up for a little journalistic truth and honesty...

#29     Jul 12, 2010
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

A bit more than a bit of a dolt I'm afraid.

#30     Jul 12, 2010