Obama Justice Department OKs Black Panther Voter Intimidation

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tom B, May 29, 2009.

1. It would seem to me that the people decided that his ideas are the right thing.

Well, actually they are the left thing, as the right thing did not go so well:p

And u started with the labels first:)

Commander Cody? How disrespectful. That's our President, u are for America, now aren't u?

#51     May 30, 2009
  2. OMG, you made The Onion!!

White Douchebag Orders Hamburger Without Incident

As a dozen stunned onlookers watched, a former hedge fund trader turned aspiring slumlord, purchased a pastrami burger in broad daylight yesterday without being shot.

The man, identified as a Dr. Zhivodka of Incline Village, NV risked his life at a popular North Hollywood hamburger stand Thursday afternoon.

"Thing's got a bit tense for a moment" said Zhivodka who is visiting the Los Angeles area in search of multi-family investment properties. "Perhaps I took a little too long deciding if I should go with the Orange Bang and the next thing I know a gang banger was impatiently standing right in back of me."

Zhivodka defused the potentially volatile situation with the street smarts he developed years ago when he too rose from the mean streets of the San Fernando Valley. "I lived many years in Sherman Oaks so I've driven through Reseda dozens of times" said Zhivodka, who for the past decade has lived in an exclusive all-white community just west of the California border above the shores of Lake Tahoe.

"Believe me I was shaking on the inside but I put on my best white liberal persona and asked the kid if he too would like to order."

The gang member, identified as Darius McCullum of neighboring Van Nuys said he appreciated the outreach. "Truth is when I saw the motherfuckers wristwatch I was thinkin' 'bout jackin' his white ass in the parking lot but he made such a big deal outta me bein there that I figured witnesses would place me on the scene. Besides I was holdin an eight ball so I didn't need any motherfuckin hassles."

#52     May 30, 2009
  3. Sniggle....

That way kinda funny.:D

Well written piece of satire.

Ur a card carrying member of the GOP aren't ya? Bravery at it's best in Navy blue Chi-Town.

Too much time under that bed with the rest of the GOP?:)

#53     May 30, 2009
  4. Thanks for that. Best post I've read in a while.

#54     May 30, 2009
  5. P...Tears in my eyes...I'm crying here. That is so fuxxing funny bro. I can't stop laughing. good work.

At least someone got it. No need to intimidated anywhere. Because one can always throw down your "best white liberal persona."

:D:D:D:D

Great stuff P. Seriously.

#55     May 30, 2009
  6. GOP doesn't need any angles. The gop just needs to watch obama blow himself up and take away barry's telepromter and watch him squirm.

When inflation hits 3-4% and gas is 6 a gallon Barry will be out and remember as one of the worst presidents the country has ever seen.

When it boils down to it, people care more about money than the environment, socialized healthcare etc.

With the dems in total control they will be solely responsible and have nobody else to blame.

#56     May 30, 2009
  7. Barry's teleprompter again. With childish nonsense like this, the GOP may just go away. Better to fumble through papers at a podium than read a properly time visual aid. And, it's amazing how he answers questions from the media. I guess all those liberal media type submit everything ahead of time.

Watch our President squirm, doesn't sound too cool. Can't get past the concept that the other side, those @#$% people, could ever do anything right.

Both sides are guilty of this, and the divide and conquer scenerio just keeps getting more self-fulfilling. Come on Americans, don't let Osama win.

c

#57     May 30, 2009
  8. See the deal with the telepromter is this.

The teleprompter is barry. He is just an ordinary man who no experience. Without that teleprompter he would have never been elected.

He's just not that clean negro that Joe biden believes him to be without it.

Barry is no different from samson.

#58     May 30, 2009
  9. U almost had me. Here I was thinking that were a thinker.

Take away his teleprompter???:D

I do believe "Presidential Speechwriter" is a white house tradition.

Educate urself, and look up Peggy Noonan, the woman behind both Reagan and Bush41. U can go back further if u wish.

U sound like the teleprompter is an invention just for this President.

With arguments like that, no one will take the GOP seriously except
    hillbillies.

Take away his teleprompter:D :D

No, ur just upset because he makes W look like he got off the short yellow bus.

Obama is a two term President.

#59     May 30, 2009
  10. We'll see.

His nice uplifting speeches don't mean shat anymore. He got nothing from Europe, he's breaking campaign promises left and right and now because of his assinine economic policies his biggest supporters are distancing themselves from him.

He'll go down as one of the worst presidents of all time and a black man won't be elected for another 200 years.

Take away his teleprompter and his eloquence is gone. He's a blithering idiot. Remember he thanked himself during one of his speeches? Now that was funny.

The guy is a lightweight. He is just a puppet and has no idea what he is doing.

#60     May 31, 2009