Obama Justice Department OKs Black Panther Voter Intimidation

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tom B, May 29, 2009.

1. I agree that some giant disasters await, but i am not so sure people will turn against Obama. It took nearly four years for voters to turn against Jimmy Carter, and the republicans won a close election with their greatest ever as the candidate. The media will cheerlead Obama tirelessly no matter what. Scandals, corruption and disasters will be either ignored, spun as good news or blamed on Bush, republicans and evil oil companies.

#41     May 30, 2009
  2. Now u sound like that Ol Confederate soldier who missed the memo that the civil war is over.

The Civil War is over.:)

#42     May 30, 2009
  3. I am for the USA, who are you for? Mentioning weak-sister Emanuel (who acts like a tough gut by the way) is not helping your case. But hey, all I see in this administration are weak sisters.

#43     May 30, 2009

4. They need to stay in Chicago then hoss.

#44     May 30, 2009
  5. Some back up for my response to Mr. Gann in the Did Osama win thread.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2446518#post2446518

c

#45     May 30, 2009
  6. AND.....the media will paint u as a chicken little. The sky is falling, so says the sore loser. If the sky does fall, Bush pushed it over and not even the great Obama can catch the whole damn sky!!!

This is the situation the GOP faces. Faux news will not help. Obama gets two terms. With Rahm and the Ragin Cajin as his advisors, it is all over till 2012, might as well accept and adapt.

#46     May 30, 2009
  7. #47     May 30, 2009

8. Do not care about Bush, Fox News, sore loser or any other labels you care to throw out. This man could do the right thing and be a hero, but he is not going to.

#48     May 30, 2009
  9. Hoss?????:D What is a "hoss"?

Somehow Jethro, u and ur small band of redneck merry men seem to have a false sense of importance, there are no enough of you to matter. No one is thinking about u. Now, ur sister, daisy sue......Nah, just kidding.

Hoss:D :D :D :D

#49     May 30, 2009
  10. I'm sure, that's why the "weak sisters" are in the Oval Office, and the GOP is hiding under their bed:D

And just because I don't know what a "Hoss" is, doesn't mean I'm not an American. I have never been more proud to be an American. Only we could even be having this friendly discourse

#50     May 30, 2009