Obama Justice Department OKs Black Panther Voter Intimidation

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tom B, May 29, 2009.

1. Eight

Eight

The video reminds me of politics in Africa..

Do blacks ever work? Anywhere on the planet? I worked in the private sector for decades among many thousands of different persons and basically, if I knew ten blacks in that whole time I can't recall them.... employers see a black applying for a job and they see Jessie Jackemup in the background with a big grin and his hand out and the risk / reward just becomes astronomically bad on that bet...

Blacks settle for what the Democrats give them and it's all tokens: a ticket in the Jessee Jackemup lottery, welfare, a little legal superiority and black pride... man, when the hyperinflation hits here in the USA welfare is not going to keep up, pride is not going to buy the plate of beans, ole' Jessie will be retired in the Caribbean and legality will be brushed aside so it's all vaporware from the Democrats...

#21     May 29, 2009
  2. Is there yet a seventh or eighth edit? Good grief...how long should I wait before you can get your thought straight.

Take your time.

#22     May 29, 2009
  3. I've never "claimed" to be anything (reading is fundamental) . Except not intimidated even at a hamburger stand.

(sorry did I jump you? Should I have waited for yet a tenth edit?)

:D

#23     May 29, 2009
  4. Lucum...how the fuck did you see this?

Aren't you the pussy who publishes his ignore list every week in the Feedback Forum?

#24     May 29, 2009
  5. Tom B

Tom B

That was addressed to some one else pussy. Have another drink. It is going to be a hot summer for you in the valley.

#25     May 29, 2009
  6. I should've known that Lucum could not get it right.

Oh wait ....that means you missed the entire point of my rebuttal to this idiotic thread.

Figures.

#26     May 29, 2009
  7. Tom B

Tom B

I don't speak drunkered. Explain your point to me. Better yet, why don't you explain your clever alias again. What was it, a double entendre?

I have got to go. Have a nice weekend partying in the Castro district with your "wife." I am sure you will have a gay old time.

#27     May 29, 2009
  8. Well when you "come back" hit me up. I'll tell you all you need to know.

PM me if you dare.

Perhaps you'll have a new alias by then. LMFAO!!!!

#28     May 29, 2009
  9. unfortunately I think you are right. I recently applied for my permit, bought a survival kit and an emergency radio.

This fine administration and congress we have will prove out to be the most dangerous we have ever had.

Has anyone notice how nancy pelosi was shuffled off to china hide from the torture allegations? You can bet nobody will ever mention them again.

Where are all the babies from 2000 who cried for 8 years screaming voter disenfranchisement?

Now we have it on tape and the press buries it, liberals make excuses and if it gets enough play anyone complaining will be labeled a racist.

barry is bankrupting the nation in front of faces and nobody seems to care. they are kicking around the idea of the 10% vat tax and released it just to gauage public reaction. I have no doubt they will institute this new tax under the guise of universal healthcare.

There are too many folks like zhivodka who have their heads buried in the sand who want to believe so badly we have a strong black man in the white house who is going to right the ship and nothing could be further from the truth.

#29     May 30, 2009
  10. The only people with their heads in the sand is the GOP. Crushed for two election cycles in a row.

GOP, R.I.P.

Can't wait to c what ruling Justice Sotomayor has to say in her first opinion.

#30     May 30, 2009