Obama Justice Department OKs Black Panther Voter Intimidation

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tom B, May 29, 2009.

1. Nice edit

#11     May 29, 2009
  2. Tom B

Tom B

Did you even read the article? You claim to be a "thinker." I guess you are not much of a "reader." Following is the first sentence of the article:

"Justice Department political appointees overruled career lawyers and ended a civil complaint accusing three members of the New Black Panther Party for Self-Defense of wielding a nightstick and intimidating voters at a Philadelphia polling place last Election Day, according to documents and interviews."

#12     May 29, 2009
  3. Tom B

Tom B

Thanks. Nice response with no substance. Have another drink.

#13     May 29, 2009
  4. Center City?

#14     May 29, 2009

5. Skull-crackin'time. Ain't no fear down here bro'.

#15     May 29, 2009
  6. Tom B

Tom B

Hey Valley Girl, what are you talking about?

#16     May 29, 2009
  7. We all know exactly how this would have played out if you substitute "white" for "Black" and "republican" for "democrat." It would not have been a civil case. It would have been criminal, and it would have been featured on the nightly news for weeks. Jesse Jackson and Sharpton would be there. Every republican official from the president on down would be pressured to apologize and denounce the perpetrators. And they would have done so. If the case were dropped, democrats in congress would turn it into a political circus, as they did with the US Attorney firings.

People warned of this kind of thing when Holder was nominated. He has a history of bowing to political pressure, and he never faced the Chicago mob-type pressure this adminstration uses.

The only thing people can do now is to stockpile weapons and ammo. I'm afraid you may need them before this is over.

#17     May 29, 2009
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Damn, you own this guy twice on one forum and he still hasn't figured it out yet.

#18     May 29, 2009
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

And I laugh at you and your drunken left wing dogma.

#19     May 29, 2009
  10. Tom B

Tom B

What can I say?:)

#20     May 29, 2009