Obama Just Does Not Get It

Discussion in 'Politics' started by drjekyllus, Jan 2, 2010.

1. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_democrats2010

2010 situation grows more difficult for Democrats

WASHINGTON – An already difficult situation for Democrats in Congress is worsening as the 2010 political season opens.

To minimize expected losses in next fall's election, President Barack Obama's party is testing a line of attack that resurrects George W. Bush as a boogeyman and castigates Republicans as cozy with Wall Street.

Like Obama hasn't spent his first year blaming everything on Bush. How is that working out for you?

The Democrat Playbook

Step 1. Make completely absurd claim that demonizes your opposition.

castigates Republicans as cozy with Wall Street.

Step 2. Present it as if it is fact.

Happening

Step 3. If they call bullshit, accuse them of being racist.

Will happen

Step 4. If the racist claim doesn't work. Blame Bush.

resurrects George W. Bush as a boogeyman

In 2008 didn't we hear how Obama was the smartest and greatest leader this world has ever known? What a difference a year makes.

2. I'm sick of hearing obama literally whine and complain like the fucking ugly monkey he is, what was he saying the other day?, something along the lines of; "never in history has the US had so many problems simultaneously, and I have to deal with them single-handedly, I have so much pressure on me, bla bla bla"

what's most annoying about his complaining is that no one, and no one forced him to become president, so if he knew he couldn't handle it, why the fuck did he run for presidency?

3. ^ hahaha! answer is he is a puppet of his backers... and a douche.

4. Lucrum

Lucrum

5. why the fuck did he run for presidency?
    -------------------------------

For the children. His children.

6. THAT... and the fact he wanted to "live large" on the public dime as "the big cheese"...