obama JUST blamed Speculators..

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sammybea, Sep 29, 2008.

1. sammybea

sammybea

Can you say transaction tax? Wow.. Pelosi/Obama will kill the markets.

2. obama will be a forgotten word in a year

3. Obama is no different than Hugo Chavez. Anything he does /says is going to discourage /destroy free markets. Put him on "ignore"......

4. newbunch

newbunch

I admit it. I, the evil speculator, caused this problem.

BTW, I also control 20 votes in the House of Representatives.

5. Maybe this is why it didn't pass. They forgot the transaction tax. Wouldn't that be nice.

6. Yesirree...Demon speculators caused this.

Not a peep about Jesus H. Obama's Democrat buddies Franklin Raines, Jamie Gorelick, Barney Frank, Jim Johnson, etc....

7. Yeah that scares me too. I hope they don't find a way to put in a transaction tax and then find the votes. That would suck majorly. Just let the markets be free already...

-Guru

8. Free markets? This guy is so ANTI free market it ain't funny. Couple that with higher taxes and increased spending and you got quite the recipe for diaster.

9. You have got to be kidding if you think the reason this didn't pass was because of the lack of the transaction tax.... seriously........... think about it.

Having said that, Obama did just blame speculators again which is absolutely ridiculous.

VOTE MCCAIN!!!

10. There aint gonna be any free markets next year .... Chavez is gonna nuke them :(

#10     Sep 29, 2008