Obama Is Worst Jobs President Since Great Depression

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Aug 5, 2010.

1. This thread is about as dumb as the chart and responses from the Best Pie Chart Ever thread.

The Citizens of Rock Ridge are realizing that the president, being less than 7/8's caucasian, will no doubt be elected for a second term.

#21     Aug 5, 2010
  2. How does that compare to today?

#22     Aug 5, 2010

3. If it were a stable 7.7 or 8.2 unemployment when Obama came into office I would blame Obama more,but job losses were in a freefall when he came into office.

I have never blamed Reagan or said he was a bad president for 10 + % unemployment because like Obama he came into office with run away job losses.The issue with republicans is the double standard.You crucify Obama but give a republican like Reagan a pass

#23     Aug 5, 2010
  4. Hello

Hello

Unemployment will never dip below 8% again under Obamas watch.

Name one thing he has done which you think will bring unemployment lower? you could say the stimulus but we all know that was a total failure, Obamas decision has been to take the economy in the total wrong direction, raise taxes, and increase entitlements, amidst a recession.

Yes or no do you think raising taxes on business amidst a recession is a good idea?

#24     Aug 5, 2010
    #25     Aug 5, 2010
  6. If it does will you admit you were wrong and give Obama credit ?

#26     Aug 5, 2010
  7. I asked you a simple question and I'm getting blamed for giving Reagan a pass?

#27     Aug 5, 2010
  8. Hello

Hello

Yes, though if we were judging both the same Obama should be at 5.5 by the end of 8 years which we all know damn well will never happen. But if he gets it under 8 with out changing the metric, i will be shocked.

#28     Aug 5, 2010
  9. Fair enough.If he fucks up I will dog him like I do Bush

#29     Aug 5, 2010
  10. Hello

Hello

The economy would have been on its way to fixing itself at this point if left untouched, if anything what slowed down the job losses was TARP which was Bush's program, and most people agree the vast majority of TARP will be paid back.

Costly for the results it produced?!?!?! are you kidding me??? hes plugging away at a clip of about 5-600k a job, that is a total failure in my book.

What tax is Obama raising???? have you not been reading the headlines??? Healthcare reform is one of the biggest tax increases in history, Obama has been anti business throughout his entire presidency, and the results speak for themselves.

#30     Aug 5, 2010