Obama - is this true?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wilburbear, Feb 14, 2009.

1. The Chief justice of the supreme court thinks he has & you've proven to be a douchebag, by all standards.
    suck on it, bitch.

#41     Feb 16, 2009
  2. no need to get personal even if u support communists like lincoln and obama

#42     Feb 16, 2009

3. You must be hydrocephalic.

Americans have asked for evidence, and the Supreme Court has refused to even entertain the idea.

#43     Feb 16, 2009

4. As an aside, it's hilarious to me when people don't realize how racist Lincoln actually was. ha ha ha

#44     Feb 16, 2009

5. A judgment of The chief justice is in fact technically called an "opinion"..because that's what a judgment is, an informed opinion based on evidence. The US supreme court refused to hear Obama's birth certificate baseless "case",

Pwned again, Douche.

#45     Feb 16, 2009
  6. gnome

gnome

No source other than quoting you. Otherwise, sarcasm.

#46     Feb 16, 2009
  7. gnome

gnome

I'm not read up on Lincoln as a racist. But even if (though?) he was, he still realized the importance and fairness of freeing the slaves. Besides, at least half the country was "racist" back then.

We've come around to some degree of enlightenment over the years... unfortunately all too slowly.

#47     Feb 16, 2009
  8. gnome

gnome

I understand that for some of you I'm "preaching to the choir". There is a VERY IMPORTANT REASON why it's a requirement for candidates for POTUS be natural born citizens. And it's a HUGE deal for that condition to be usurped.

Arnold Schwarzenegger is not eligible. Just why is that? Of course it's because we know he's not a natural born citizen. But why is that a requirement? Why is it OK for him to be a state governor but not POTUS?

I'm not going to explain it here, but if you don't fully understand why... you should look it up.

Anyone who cares to "overlook" this fact is making a terrible error in judgment... regardless of how much you adore the guy.

#48     Feb 16, 2009
  9. I thought you said "jew is the new black"

#49     Feb 16, 2009
  10. They said the War of Northern Aggression was about slavery and human rights just like they have been saying the Iraq war is about human rights and WMD's.

Same old shit, and it works every time.

LMAO

#50     Feb 16, 2009