Obama - is this true?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wilburbear, Feb 14, 2009.

1. You are being a dumbass here. What he is referring to has jack shit to do with hate or racism. It has everything to do with fucking LEGAL QUALIFICATIONS THAT THE NEWLY ELECTED POTUS MAY NOT HAVE MET.

STFU with this "hate" accusation shit every time someone questions whether or not Obama followed the law.

I know when I got my passport I sure as shit had to prove I was a US citizen (ie birth certificate)...I didn't accuse the black woman working at the office of hating white people just because she asked me to produce proof of my elegibility for a passport...SHE WAS DOING HER JOB TO PROTECT THE SECURITY OF THE UNITED STATES AND IN DOING SO WAS FOLLOWING THE LAW.

Why shouldn't the POTUS have to produce the same credentials when asked? I'd say his job affects the country at least a little more than my obtaining a passport.

How does hatred or racism fit into the equation? You tell me.

#31     Feb 16, 2009

2. The Supreme court, the media The political opponents & the election commission also looked into your "allegations" and proved them wrong and baseless.
    Remain a few hardcore roaming douchebags (like yourself)....you can ask & "raise "questions" as much as you want....waste of time
    The FACT is Obama is the sitting president of the United States. Whether you idolize the guy or hate him, that's a FACT.....

IF you think you have a case, get a lawyer and sue instead of posting crap. you won't. Because you're a Stupid douche.

Just saying.
    Yes, you have a hateful core, you'll never respond to rational argumentation, you need to be confronted, and destroyed......Castration should be considered an option here.

#32     Feb 16, 2009
  3. Dr,
    They can only define themselves from what they hate. got it ? So, as long they have sthg to hate, ANYTHING, Race is just a manifestation of their illness, they're "fine." But give the guy health, money, peace ,a girlfriend and a car..and he'll prob kill himself out of boredom....if he has nothing to hate...it's beyond them

#33     Feb 16, 2009
  4. Cesko

Cesko

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

How about to take little bit of Valium? It'll calm you down.

#34     Feb 16, 2009
  5. I'm very calm thank you. I gotta admit though, I'm sure I can derive some (a (zest) extra "Joie de vivre" from peeing on you right now.

Let me know when you're ready to sue DOUCHE, I'll be happy to see your face expression as a judge lectures you about trivial things...like EVIDENCE.

don't forget to check whitehouse.gov, Our new prez is awesome.

#35     Feb 16, 2009
  6. gnome

gnome

Yeah, that's only a little less stupid than, "Barack completes us".

#36     Feb 16, 2009
  7. gnome

gnome

Thank you.

An example of logic triumphant over racism and hate.

#37     Feb 16, 2009
  8. Guys.
    Let's see. Dems have a 80 seat majority in the house, 59 senators (Franken is about to be seated), The White house....I understand, it must be though on you......
    If you have evidence, Sue. we're a country of laws.

#38     Feb 16, 2009

9. For all I care, there can be 100% democrats in office AS LONG AS THEY ARE LEGALLY ELIGIBLE.

So far, Obama hasn't proven his eligibility. Offer proof to the contrary, if you can.

#39     Feb 16, 2009
  10. The Daily Show was my source. What was yours there big fella?

(wink)(wink)

#40     Feb 16, 2009