Obama - is this true?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wilburbear, Feb 14, 2009.

1. saxon

saxon

If Obama were even remotely "constitutionally ineligible", explain to me why McCain and the Republican party weren't all over that??

Clearly McCain had no problem with his eligibility, congratulating him in his concession speech; nor did George W. Bush ("a good man has been inaugurated today"). Do YOU know something those guys don't?

Don't believe everything the Fat Man tells you. He's on drugs, ya know. :p

#21     Feb 15, 2009
  2. gnome

gnome

I get the logic, it is you who does not.

Do you watch the "CSI" shows or NCIS? If so then you know about forensics. Forensics are not only about discovery, but KNOWING you have the truth. Regardless of which facts you know, so long as there are other possibilities all conclusions are conjecture.

The facts we know about NObama and the conclusions we draw from them are mere conjecture at this time (including mine)... and will remain so until all the facts are known... which they may never be because certain powerful people do not ever want us to know. THAT fact alone should scare the CRAP out of every freedom-loving American.

While on the surface, your point is one possibility as far as it goes. There are others. I've posted my questions (some would call them rants) in various other threads. Search for them if you care to know.

BTW... I don't listen to Rush.. didn't even know he'd taken up this cause. There are MANY others who "want to know".

#22     Feb 15, 2009
  3. gnome

gnome

Perhaps in the way a gay man feels "completed" when making the rounds in a gay bath house.

#23     Feb 15, 2009
  4. What a great way to get an education. and let me guess, watching "House" makes an MD out of you, and a season of "Law & order" on DVD a prosecutor.

FACT : Obama is the sitting president of the United States of America.

Deal with it.

#24     Feb 15, 2009

5. If Obama were even remotely "constitutionally ineligible", the Clinton's would have been over it before anybody

#25     Feb 15, 2009
  6. you're trying to convince a hopelessly bigoted parody of a mind with a rational argument, aka wasting your time.

Ignore, marginalize, isolate, and let time do its job.

#26     Feb 15, 2009
  7. gnome

gnome

You're an idiot and a bigot. First thing out of your mouth is always "RACIST".

BTW... (1) I went to college for forensics, which likely explains why I'm analytical rather than just spouting arm-sleeve emotion.... where did you get your GED?... do you even HAVE it yet?... and (2) I'm not listening any further to your racial spew... got you on ingore... PERMANENTLY!

#27     Feb 15, 2009
  8. Given your logic presented above, why did so many people vote for John McCain and simply shrug off the fact that Phil "Mr. Deregulation" Gramm was his economic advisor and one of the most corrupt people ever to walk this planet?

Seems to me that there are still "LOTS of questions" that were never answered regarding how Gramm spearheaded the Commodity Futures Modernization Act of 2000 without even so much as a committee hearing or a recorded vote.

This legislation lead to the creation of nearly $70 TRILLION in credit default swaps, excluded from SEC oversight; Enron's ability to "game" the California power grid to the tune of Billions of dollars during the Recession of 2001, and allowing for WTI crude to trade overseas in Dubai and London with no position limits, no CFTC regulation, etc.

Why is it that you have never, ever raised concerns about PHIL GRAMM and his "legislation", but instead choose to continue to "hammer" away at the legitimacy of Barack Obama being an American citizen eligible for the candidacy of President?

Did you vote for McCain, Palin, and Gramm?

#28     Feb 15, 2009
  9. First they came for the Jews
    and I did not speak out
    because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for the Communists
    and I did not speak out
    because I was not a Communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists
    and I did not speak out
    because I was not a trade unionist.

Then they came for me
    and there was no one left to speak out for me

Pastor Martin Niemöller.

#29     Feb 15, 2009
  10. All the way from a tongue-in-cheek Daily Show parody to a gay bathhouse comment in one fell swoop.

You go boy.

#30     Feb 15, 2009