Obama is the sleaziest piece of shit to ever make it into the whitehouse.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Aug 8, 2012.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Ricter couldn't determine "proper interpretation" in any economic subject to save his life. He flees whenever you confront him on flaws in his data, re-directs the conversation (or tries) whenever you corner him and then, if he's got no where to go and can't google his way out of something he just flat out ignores your post and moves you to his ignore list.

Yeah, proper interpretation!

#21     Aug 8, 2012
  2. Brass

Brass

I think Ricter has a very good handle on economics. I find his posts well worth reading, including his cut & pastes. Conversely, Max genuinely has me concerned for his sanity. I'm not kidding, Tsing. I have little doubt he's bipolar, but I'm not sure it ends there. And while that may not be something to laugh at, it makes him no less of a pain in the ass.

#22     Aug 8, 2012
  3. Is there anyone is this thread that actually thinks this ad ISN'T a baseless, retarded pile of shit?

seriously

#23     Aug 8, 2012
  4. He's starting to challenge scat for the title of ET's most insane

#24     Aug 8, 2012
  5. Ricter

Ricter

You are referring to Reagan's "fix" of our economy?

#25     Aug 8, 2012
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Ricter has no such handle on economics. He excels at posting articles to stir up controversy, then runs when asked to defend any of the points in those articles. Additionally, when challenged on any topic related to monetary or fiscal policy, he hides behind theory but never backs up his data, refuses to answer questions posed to him, and ceases responding altogether when defeated instead of yielding on that point to focus on another. Shall I bring up the links of past duels with Ricter?

I would gladly address Duly's article (having read it) with him or any other who wishes to debate it. Ricter will never choose to step on that battlefield, because he knows the thrashing he would receive.

He still has not been able to address the original question I posed to him asking him to show how monetary policy can actually affect unemployment in the first place, which is the basis for all these "the fed should ease" bullshit articles he posts.

As for Max, I am not going to get between you and him on your disagreements. But Max certainly understands the failures that modern day bastardization of Keyensian theory has brought upon us. Whether he is insane or not politically, I leave to you.

#26     Aug 8, 2012
  7. Max E.

Max E.

That is humorous, a 60 year old low life, who follows me around from thread to thread insulting me, even though i have him on ignore, AND HE CALLS ME INSANE LOL, your life must be so terrible Brass, I cant imagine how sad a persons life must have to become when they one day decide that they are just going to give up and become an internet troll. It really is sad that you have grown into an old man with no hope, and no prospects, and no one to talk to other than the people who you try to get a rise out of on the internet.

#27     Aug 8, 2012
  8. Its too funny , when Maxi starts to get pissed off , its evidence the republican act is really falling to pieces.

#28     Aug 8, 2012
  9. Ricter

Ricter

The ad is garbage, yes. But it's not "Obama's ad" anymore than the superPAC radical black pastor ad campaign is Romney's.

#29     Aug 8, 2012
  10. jem

jem

Look at the lefties change the subject and start attacking the messenger... how to be a leftist in the face of logic... tactic # 3.

#30     Aug 8, 2012