Obama is the sleaziest piece of shit to ever make it into the whitehouse.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Aug 8, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Funny i have yet to hear the sleazy ass hole denounce it, actually i saw Robert Gibbs on morning joe getting torn apart by all 5 journalists 3 of whom were lefties, and he refused to say anything negative about it.

We all know this shit falls straight on Obama so dont be trying to defend him, this is the sleaziest ad to ever hit a campaign, and its courtesy of your boyfriend mr. Hope and Change himself.

Its funny how you 2 bozo's are to fucking stupid to see that a very clear line has been crossed, when you start falsely accusing the opposition of killing people.

#11     Aug 8, 2012
  2. Brass

Brass

Bipolar disorder is a terrible thing, eh? The walls just aren't suitable for bouncing.

#12     Aug 8, 2012
  3. #13     Aug 8, 2012
  4. Ricter

Ricter

Whatever the cause, it's a big disconnect.

Have you seen Tim Duy's US economic baseline piece yet?

#14     Aug 8, 2012
  5. Max E.

Max E.

Its funny you have obama's balls so deep down the back of your throat, that you arent even willing to condemn and ad which is a complete lie which blames romney for killing some guys wife....

You really are a piece of work kkk47.

#15     Aug 8, 2012
  6. Max E.

Max E.

#16     Aug 8, 2012
  7. Brass

Brass

#17     Aug 8, 2012
  8. Ricter

Ricter

#18     Aug 8, 2012
  9. Max E.

Max E.

Yeah laffer the one who actually fixed an economy, who debunked it? your girlfriend krugman? Why is it he cant show us one single modern keynesian success story? I guess no one spent enough huh? LOL....

#19     Aug 8, 2012
  10. Brass

Brass

Ricter, all kidding aside, do you think Max might really be insane?

#20     Aug 8, 2012