Obama is sort of God

Discussion in 'Politics' started by drjekyllus, Jun 10, 2009.

1. At this time last year Obama was all but guaranteed the Democratic Nomination, so yes, a year ago I though Obama might be the next Prez. I am missing your point completely on that statement. Its funny, that the Dems always accuse the republicans of being racist, but it is the Dems who are fixated by race. You had several racist statements in there.

Obama has already gotten a pass from the media. The media just said he was "sort of God". What else do you want from the media?

Yeah George Bush was such and idiot that Obama has not reversed the Bush policies that he said he would.

There will not be division come 2012. There has not even been anyone who has officially said they were in the running at this point. Wait till after the midterms.

It will not take outright depression. Not even close. It looks like the same thing that costs Bush a lot of support is also going to cost Obama a lot of support. What is that thing I am refering to? Its called the price of gas. Let the current gas price trend continue. Watch what happens. If it hits $3 a gallon Obama is going to feel it. If it hits $3.5 a gallon, he is really going to feel it. If it hits $4+ a gallon, hello complete lame duck.

#21     Jun 10, 2009
  2. I answered your question. Its not my fault if you don't have the mental capacity to understand the answer.

#22     Jun 10, 2009
  3. LOL, how quaint.

He will go down more likely as Vespasian.:D

#23     Jun 10, 2009
  4. Seems to me that you're running like the little bitch that you are...and you don't want engage a man who knows what he's talking about.

#24     Jun 10, 2009
  5. Maybe Constantine.

#25     Jun 10, 2009
  6. What in my post is racist, that it was unthinkable that a black man could b President in a nation long known for racism and xenophobia?

That is fact. Not racism.

I didn't say, Obongo, or call him a monkey or anything like some of the members of ET have done.

Gas will b blamed on Big Oil, which is now newspeak for Bush:)

Those evil rich people, you know the script.

Obama=Two terms.

#26     Jun 10, 2009
  7. Nope, Marcus Aurelius.:D

#27     Jun 10, 2009
  8. I don't doubt that Obama will try to blame it all on rich people, that has been his motto so far. It aint going to work.

When you say that Bush screwed up so bad that a black man could win, the way I percieve your thinking is that a black man can't win because you think he is inferior. I don't know why you think that, but thinking someone is inferior because of their race is textbook racism. That makes you a racist, pal.

#28     Jun 10, 2009
  9. Sophisty.

Elections, for any thinking man, are known as perception
    contests, much more so that reality contests.

If they were reality contests, an it was truly an interview, then John McCain, based on his overall sevice record, would b President.

So, no, if U think that was racist, it is because u have convoluted thinking. Which is typical for the far right.

#29     Jun 10, 2009
  10. From what has been observed so far, all Obama has done is further divide the country and start a culture war.

In addition to being a speechgiver.

Please, forget about the references to God. This guy is a bad joke with an ugly wife.

#30     Jun 10, 2009