Obama Is Losing A Stunning Amount Of African-American Support In North Carolina Read

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mercor, Jun 12, 2012.

1. wjk

wjk

So you are saying that you voted Obama, but now you may be considered a racist for not voting for him twice. Does that make you feel like you got played? Speaks volumes regarding the left and their level of appreciation, doesn't it?

I always felt that it was genius for the left to bring in an AA nominee just so they could utilize the race card in unprecedented fashion. Using that label on those who voted for him once, but not again proves it. I wonder if all the blacks who won't vote for him again will now join the ranks of those like Sowell...become the left's Uncle.

I also have several black friends and colleagues, but I do not discuss politics with them, especially with the current admin.

#11     Jun 13, 2012
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Oh, I indeed got played, there's no question. But as for the racist aspect, I could give two shits. If someone thinks I'm being racist because I'm voting ABO, let them. I won't lose an ounce of sleep.

#12     Jun 13, 2012
  3. wjk

wjk

A good way to think. If we let the labels of the left bother us, we are in for a world of misery...their intent, no doubt. I often find the left to be guilty of that which they accuse others of, including racism toward blacks by white liberals.

#13     Jun 13, 2012
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I believe this is because the left can never stand on it's merits. Ie, the issue is never a strong point. It's difficult to argue things like "Tax More" or "More Welfare" or "Amnesty for Illegals", etc. They have to argue against logic and common sense in many cases, so they take the easier path of just putting labels on people and organizations, hoping that the connotation of the label they place does the work for them.

#14     Jun 13, 2012