Obama is looking like a lock for 2012

Discussion in 'Politics' started by KINGOFSHORTS, Feb 3, 2012.

1. Ricter

Ricter

#11     Feb 3, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Ah you trickle up poverty guys are all alike. :)

#12     Feb 3, 2012
  3. Brass

Brass

Then my guess is that they're in for a learning experience.

#13     Feb 3, 2012
  4. Brass

Brass

Perhaps just a tad, eh?

#14     Feb 3, 2012
  5. Ricter

Ricter

Hehe, a tad. You know the trading part of this site better than I do, are most guys "chartists" iyo?

#15     Feb 3, 2012
  6. Brass

Brass

I don't follow any trading threads that closely, but that would be my guess. Why do you ask? Because a certain political contingent appears to be congenitally contrarian under the current administration?

#16     Feb 3, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Sort of like a teachable moment?

#17     Feb 3, 2012
  8. Ricter

Ricter

Because if you're a chartist you don't much care why a stock price is rising, right?

#18     Feb 3, 2012
  9. Completely agree, but then I've felt that way for alot longer than the past 3 years. Granted, in the previous incarnation of Fed "pumping asset prices" it was a whole bunch of Chinese drywall shitboxes selling for $500k, but nonetheless it was the same reckless, "inflation at all costs" garbage that seems to repeat itself more often than I have patience for.

#19     Feb 3, 2012
  10. Brass

Brass

That's what some people say, and at least in my case it would depend on the manner in which it does so. But it gives others the opportunity to fill in their own narrative, some of which may quite coincidentally and very occasionally be accurate.

#20     Feb 3, 2012