Obama is looking like a lock for 2012

Discussion in 'Politics' started by KINGOFSHORTS, Feb 3, 2012.

1. Improving economy, job creation and markets pushing toward bull levels means Americans will want to keep him around for 4 more years.

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Only the dumb ones.

3. Wallstreet and traders are voting yes to Obama. Stocks rallying on his watch.

4. Maverick74

Maverick74

You are a f*cking moron. And I say that lightly. The Fed is driving the market higher, not Obama. Do you really think the 60 million Americans on food stamps give a flying f*ck where the Dow is trading? Your IQ is trading at new lows.

5. And thanks to Obama making sure food stamps are plentyful, welfare and unemployment spigot keeps running and him working with the fed has provided economic growth and a strong bull recovery.

McCain and Palin win would have meant destructive austerity measures and deflation. In addition to permawar continuing in Iraq destroying our economy further and Bin Laden still running around spooking the markets.

Chart says it all.

[​IMG]

6. Lucrum

Lucrum

They tell you that themselves did they? What if they're discounting an Obama loss?
    More despite BO than because of him I'd think.

7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Penny stock? LOL

8. Maverick74

Maverick74

You better stop posting. At this point, you have proven to be an idiot. A few more posts and I'm likely to have you committed to an institution. Let's leave things with you just being an idiot and call it a day.

9. Lucrum

Lucrum

10. Ricter

Ricter

I would think corporate profits are doing just a little bit to help support stock prices.

#10     Feb 3, 2012