Obama is killing Afghanistan civilians.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mercor, Jul 31, 2009.

1. Eight

Eight

GOP, Democrats, same shit different admin... both have helped to erode Constitutional rights so both should be hanged as traitors...

#11     Jul 31, 2009
  2. Maybe the World Court will try him as a war criminal.

#12     Jul 31, 2009
  3. Someone remind me why we are still in Afghanistan? How do we know when our "mission" there is complete? What would success look like?

#13     Jul 31, 2009
  4. And how many discretionary SPENDING bills did your beloved George Bush ever veto?

Or is that far too embarrassing to answer?

#14     Jul 31, 2009
  5. Hey I protest. You stole that line from me. Replace Ghanni with Iraq and you have 90% of my posts from 2003-2006.

#15     Jul 31, 2009

6. Ohhh, its Bush's fault again.

#16     Jul 31, 2009
  7. So whenever Bush asked for a Defense Supplemental ( and he got everything he asked for ) it was ok?

But when the Obama Administration asked for $106 Billion for an Emergency War Supplemental back in June in which:

$80 billion went to support the fighting of two wars, $10 billion went to development and security aid for Pakistan, Iraq, Mexico, and the nation of Georgia, $7.7 billion to address the H1NQ1 flu pandemic, and $1 billion for the Cash for Clunkers program . . . that's not ok.

Ok, I got it.
    :D

#17     Jul 31, 2009
  8. Mercor

Mercor

Didn't you vote against this policy when you elected Obama the Kenyan for President .

#18     Jul 31, 2009
  9. saxon

saxon

I've been an Obama supporter from the start, and I've never bought this idea that he is a far-leftist. The guy is basically a policy wonk, like Al Gore.

Surprise, surprise.

#19     Jul 31, 2009