Obama is getting ready to jettison Biden

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Aug 16, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

The best thing for Hilary would be for Obama to lose with Biden. Obama will try to ruin America in a second term and Hil knows it. Expect some fireworks from Bill when he speaks at the convention.

#11     Aug 16, 2012
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

If I were Obama I would ask Bill Richardson. Game over. Latino vote would be a knockout. If he declines, the next best thing to Hilary, Ed Rendell. That would lock up PA and VA and probably Ohio. Both Ed and Bill would be better choices then Hilary.

#12     Aug 16, 2012
  3. Max E.

Max E.

I actually like Ed Rendell, hard to imagine he was the DNC chair at one point when you watch that useless bitch Wasserman Schultz making a mockery of the position......

I just cant picture Ed Rendell being a hyper partisan hack like that.... maybe he was.... it was before my time.....

Of course the main reason that Ed Rendell is able to be somewhat Bi-Partisan, is probably because he is no longer in politics.....

#13     Aug 16, 2012
  4. hughb

hughb

Maybe it's more likely that Biden would remove hiimself from the ticket, (of course with a gun in his back), rather than Obama admitting he made a mistake by kicking him out.

There's no way in hell that Hillary Clinton would join the ticket, she has absolutely no interest in saving Obama.

#14     Aug 16, 2012
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

Yeah I think Bill Clinton would take great joy in watching Obama go down. There is a lot of bad blood between him and Obama. Remember, Obama was calling him and his wife a racist every day for 6 months during the 2008 primary.

#15     Aug 16, 2012
  6. Obama wins with Biden 2012, Hillary wins 2016

#16     Aug 16, 2012
  7. You forget about the Clinton's ability to "disappear" uneeded acquaintances . Hil get's on the ticket and Brother O has an "accident". A dish served cold, very cold.

#17     Aug 16, 2012
  8. pspr

pspr

Of course, Obama could remove himself from the ticket and let Hillary and Biden run! :D

#18     Aug 16, 2012
  9. TGregg

TGregg

if Obama axes Biden from the ticket and replaces him with the Hildabeast, wow. He's asking for trouble. Hard to impeach The One with Clueless Joe hanging around in the wings to take over. OTOH, Clinton would be working behind the scenes to make it happen.

From imao.us

#19     Aug 16, 2012
  10. Suddenly hillary is the darling of the independents? I don't really think so.

The media of course treat her as the presumptive president in waiting, but once she gives her first ear splitting speech, people will begin to recall why they despised her so much.

Biden was chosen for a reason. Hre was thought to be harmless and inoffensive. That is the last thing you can say about Hillary. She is the last thing Obama needs, a highly polarizing figure who will shift the debate from Romney and Ryan and put it back on the administration.

Moreover, Obama's weakness and lack of stature would be magnified by her rock-star status with the media. A narcissicist like Obama does not want to share the spotlight.

#20     Aug 16, 2012