Obama is getting attacked...by the left!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

2. Oh gee, what a surprise, he can't make everyone happy and there are a few people who don't like that Obama can't do everything they want him to.

Ho hum.

Just proves how centrist and practical Obama really is.

3. Maverick74

Maverick74

Dude, Kool Aid will rot your teeth. Be careful.

4. Maverick74

Maverick74

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2012/06/02/obama-gets-left-behind/

Re: Obama is a psychopath; reminds me of Stalin

There’s a cancer in the presidency called Barack Obama. We have a psychopathic megalomaniac occupying the White house who could be compared to Nero, Caligula, Stalin, or Pol Pot in his disdain for human life. He and his coven of other like minded DC psychopaths and sociopaths are on a murdering spree and like a third world dictator Obama can have someone and their family (including you) executed or blasted to smithereens with a thumbs up or down. This is sickening to me. They are so blase about murdering that they refer to the hit list photos as “baseball cards”. Killing is a game or a sport to them. There is a “cancer on the Presidency” and that cancer has metastasized throughout Washington DC. It was there before Obama arrived but he brought a whole new and virulent strain with him. Every time there is a shameful incident or embarrassing event perpetrated by “a few bad apples” we hear from the DC psychopaths that “That is not who we are”. They are incorrect. It is who they are in DC. It is not who we the real everyday thinking feeling Americans are. I certainly am not one of the people to be included in their cumulative we.” — Alexander Cockburn, writing for his online publication Counterpunch. Alexander is also a columnist at The Nation, though I have a hard time believing this missive will make it passed Katrina Vanden Heuvel. Alex is a firebrand. I’ve written for him once or twice, and he was kind enough to comment on my reporting about the Iraq War for The Boston Globe in 2003 in his Beat the Devil column. This sounds like Alex being Alex, alright. Gotta love his fire

5. Maverick74

Maverick74

Here is what code pink is saying...

Re: Bush mighta been better.

Hello!

“Why should the public believe what the Obama administration says about the people being assassinated by drones? Especially since, as we learn in the New York Times, the administration came up with a semantic solution to keep the civilian death toll to a minimum: simply count all military-age males in a strike zone as combatants. The rationale, reminiscent of George Zimmerman’s justification for shooting Trayvon Martin, is that “people in an area of known terrorist activity, or found with a top Qaeda operative, are probably up to no good.” Talk about profiling! At least when George Bush threw suspected militants into Guantanamo their lives were spared.” — Medea Benjamin, CodePINK

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2012/06/02/obama-gets-left-behind/

6. Yep Obama is too centrist and pragmatic for the far left. He is actually a centrist in more ways than they would like. I wish he had pushed more to get us off fossil fuels. I wish he had banned SUV's for instance. But he has still done a lot of good despite a hostile congress the last two years.

7. BTW Obama just got the second in command of AlQaeda. It's funny how the right now think this is a bad thing. A fickle group for sure.

8. Mav88

Mav88

I think it is great, what I think is bad is Obama blabbing everything now because he thinks it helps his popularity. The OP is about the left attacking Obama, not conservatives. I don't care, I want him to just shut up.

http://hotair.com/archives/2012/06/02/cnn-why-cant-the-white-house-keep-a-secret/

http://security.blogs.cnn.com/2012/06/01/loose-lips-and-the-obama-national-security-ship/?hpt=hp_c1

uber-conservative Dianne Feinstein also wishes Obama would shut up. I am thoroughly disgusted that someone who helped us in Pakistan now sits in jail just so Obama could garner some popularity and look like a tough guy. What a prick. Now his blabbering about drones is backfiring- good!

9. Lucrum

Lucrum

[​IMG]