Obama is an idiot

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Jun 23, 2011.

1. But his TV and orator skills are fantastic!

Obama Flubs Speech to Troops By Claiming Dead Soldier is Alive
    Posted on June 23, 2011 at 7:28pm by Tiffany Gabbay

President Obama flubbed his remarks to troops at Fort Drum Thursday when he told the US Army’s 10th Mountain Division about the time he awarded the first Medal of Honor to someone not receiving it posthumously. The medal, he said, went to Jared Monti. The only issue is that Jared Monti died in service in Afghanistan, and did in fact receive the medal posthumously.

CBN News, which first reported the gaffe, provides the transcript of the President’s speech:

2. A slip, that will be buried in a couple of days. You waste time in your fantasies bugsy. Face the reality that the best looking orator will always win. Always.

3. Max E.

Max E.

Romney is better looking, Obama is the better orator, so its a toss up. :D

4. Romney looks better but he's horrible at debating.McCain looked like a constipated 90 year old and he still made Romney look like a fool in the 2008 debates

5. Romney quit in 2008 because he saw what he was up against, and knew it was unbeatable. The election had become a movement. He quit, and it was the smart thing to do.

He has had four years to study Obama. He is the obvious frontrunner. He will be competent. Of course, if the the GOP wakes up and puts up Ron Paul, they will retake the white house easily. But Paul is against Washington, so that will not happen.

Oh well:(

6. Glad to see you've now reduced yourself to judging Obama solely on looks.

7. Max E.

Max E.

The problem with Ron Paul is that he would require a filibuster proof republican majority in the senate and a republican congress in order to enact most of the good things he wants to do, otherwise he would just hit the whitehouse and end up being a bust, cause no one on the left would go along with any of his ideas.

8. To many flip flops and Romneycare will sink him imo

I was ok with him until he started to insult my intelligence by telling me he is proud of his health plan but Obama care is diffrent and he will repeal it

I would respect him if he said he thinks his plan was a mistake and that's why he wants to repeal Obamacare,but dont tell me they are significantly different

The media is laying off Romney right know waiting for him to get the nomination imo.When he's the GOP's guy they will tear into him worse then Palin for his former liberal stances,flip flops, all the job losses he caused at Bain and trying to tell the country Obama care and Romney care is different

9. Now I know it is you who is the youngster. America has been picking Presidents based on looks since JFK/Nixon.

10. First it's his "message" but now it's just his "looks".

#10     Jun 23, 2011