"Obama Is An Empty Suit, At Best"... Dr. Jack Wheeler

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gnome, Sep 24, 2008.

1. gnome

gnome

JACK WHEELER is a brilliant man who was the author of Reagan's strategy to break the back of the Soviet Union with the star wars race and expose their inner weakness. For years he wrote a weekly intelligence update that was extremely interesting and well structured and informed. He consults(ed) with several mega corporations on global trends and the future, etc. I think he is in semi-retirement now. He is a true patriot with a no-nonsense approach to everything. He is also a somewhat well known mountain climber and adventurer.

Written by Dr. Jack Wheeler

"The O-man, Barack Hussein Obama, is an eloquently tailored empty suit. No resume, no accomplishments, no experience, no original ideas, no understanding of how the economy works, no understanding of how the world works, nothing but abstract empty rhetoric devoid of real substance.

He has no real identity. He is half-white, which he rejects. The rest of him is mostly Arab, which he hides but is disclosed by his non-African Arabic surname and his Arabic first and middle names as a way to triply proclaim his Arabic parentage to people in Kenya . Only a small part of him is African Black from his Luo grandmother, which he pretends he is exclusively.

What he isn't, not a genetic drop of, is 'African-American,' the descendant of enslaved Africans brought to America chained in slave ships. He hasn't a single ancestor who was a slave. Instead, his Arab ancestors were slave owners. Slave-trading was the main Arab business in East Africa for centuries until the British ended it.

Let that sink in: Obama is not the descendant of slaves, he is the descendant of slave owners. Thus he makes the perfect Liberal Messiah.

It's something Hillary doesn't understand - how some complete neophyte came out of the blue and stole the Democratic nomination from her. Obamamania is beyond politics and reason. It is a true religious cult, whose adherents reject Christianity yet still believe in Original Sin, transferring it from the evil of being human to the evil of being white.

Thus Obama has become the white liberals' Christ, offering absolution from the Sin of Being White. There is no reason or logic behind it, no faults or flaws of his can diminish it, no arguments Hillary could make of any kind can be effective against it. The absurdity of Hypocrisy Clothed In Human Flesh being their Savior is all the more cause for liberals to worship him: Credo quia absurdum, I believe it because it is absurd.

Thank heavens that the voting majority of Americans remain Christian and are in no desperate need of a phony savior.

His candidacy is ridiculous and should not be taken seriously by any thinking American...."

2. sick!

3. gnome

gnome

4. Well, he flat out lied about John McCain in a slimy and false attack on his POW record, and in the slimiest way that would even make Ann Coulter blush.

He's a real POS.

Do you think he has ANY credibility after saying John McCain collaborated with the communists secretly when he was a POW?

5. Obamamania is beyond politics and reason

---------------------
    Obama is a brand.

Trump pioneered the concept of 'Brand" with substance and ending on the other extreme with the branding of an "heirhead" Pairs Hilton.

The how to playbook is well established by the media.

"It's something Hillary doesn't understand - how some complete neophyte came out of the blue and stole the Democratic nomination from her."

I for one am glad Hillary doesn't understand, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Imo, it was a media double cross and she mistook a kick in the ass as a pat on the back.

Hopefully she is politcally bankrupct at his point.

6. gnome

gnome

I don't know about what he said concerning McCain...

What's he's saying about Obama in this piece is (1) he isn't what he holds himself out to be, and (2) he lacks experience. Is that not true?

7. If someone knowingly lies about a candidate in a political season, especially in such spectacular fashion as Wheeler did about McCain, why would you give any credence to anything else they say?

Someone who is so lacking in credibility and making such viciously false political attacks against John McCain loses their credibility and right to be taken seriously.

8. EMPTY SUIT???

Can you say B U S H - league?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE is the prototype empty suit.

Bush is the WORST president ever or at least in the top three! And I actually voted for him the first time! What a total disappointment. Let's have some intellectual honesty and accept that albeit this guy may be fun to drink with he never was qualifed to lead this Nation other than as a figurehead (no I didn't say Fountainhead) !!

See...... whatever the "Do as I SAY, Not as i DO" party and it's supporters on these message boards say about Obama; one thing is certain. He has a high intelligence quotient and passion. Only the most decrepit, stodgy or narrow-minded snobs cannot at least concede that he has inspired millions who are looking to hear a different message. This country for too long now (since the 80's) has been ONLY about money and greed. It's time we reflect on what really matters when passing through this life.

Too much obscene wealth is misdirected to those who do not "trickle it down". One glaring example are the gluttons f/k/a "professional dumb-and-dumber" athletes who for some inexplicable reason are adored and idolized as "role" models. HUH? I can understand hero-worship back in the 30s - 70s. But today they are essentially hypocritical self-centered capitalistic pigs in pin-stripes. For the love of the game!!? What a sick distortion of that once-hallowed concept.

Well the same hold true for politicians. I would rather have a less experienced, so-called "empty-suit" outsider who is an inspirational and passionate leader and willing to try new concepts and ideals and maybe distribute the "dream" to a broader segment of America (not just poor or lower demographics but the middle class who is being HAMMERED) OR at least try to create a more even playing field and see how it pans out, than a so-called "experienced" veteran politico who doesn't even remember when he or she first sold out!

9. HE is the prototype empty suit.
    ----------------

Whoops too late. He's already been there done that. Even if you define an empty suit as "ineffective", he already is overqualified to be an "empty suit".

#10     Sep 24, 2008